Concierge ???

DVC4US

DVC Member Since 1998
We have stayed in a suite before so I know all about concierge, but I have a question. DH's parents will be joining us on this cruise and they are in a Cat 6. I was wondering if DCL will allow them to board with us? This will be their first DCL cruise and I really did not want to leave them standing in line while we board early. Thanks for any help.

LeiLani

Leilani,

Yes, your dh's parents (even though they are staying in a Cat. 6) will be able to board with you. HTH and have a great cruise!!

Lisa :)

They'll even let them book some ressies with you in the concierge meet if you ask nicely ;)

Thanks cotomom this is kind of what I thought but just wanted to check with other DISers. Thanks for all the help.

LeiLani

We were in a suite and had friends in a cat. 6. Concierge knew that they were our friends and even provided them with the same "special treats" in their stateroom each night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!