Concierge? Which do you think is best?

samoyed

Mouseketeer
If price was no object which is your favorite?

If price was an object which would you choose for the value?

Is it worth it for the Swan Concierge after you have done the Disney concierges or would you be disappointed?

From what I have read about concierege (and thats a lot) the 2 better overall were AKL and Poly. Both have pros and cons such as distance away from things. The AKL is pretty isolated from everything but AK. The Poly is right on the monorail with easy access to MK and Epcot, so this option is best with little kids. But if you love MGM and Epcot more then maybe a stay at the BC or YC would be better.

The over all themeing of the lounge is supposed to be better at AKL but the Poly has great themeing throughout the resort as well.

I picked the Poly concierge for our trip next week and price was really no object. I also like that the rooms can sleep 5. We are four adults and the extra room will help.

I cannot compare the Swan because I have never stayed there but I understand it lacks that certain Disney "magic".

I can only suggest that you do some research on www.wdwig.com and check out Tikiman' site on the Poly www.tikiman2001.homestead.com.

Enjoy!!

We were upgraded to 14th floor concierge from 12th floor 5 years ago at the CR. What a magical experience we had.
We are staying at the CR 14th floor April 10th-17th. The staff is so helpful. We have been contacted several times to help us with our plans. They even got us our reservation for CRT. I have to admit it is so nice not to have to call at 7 each morning to get our PS reservations.:Pinkbounc

I have stayed at the Poly, both the Yacht and Beach and the Boardwalk Inn concierge. To me the BWI is the best of all. I will be returning in 71 days for my 3rd trip in a year. The cast of the Innkeeepers Club are the best on property. They know you by name and show a genuine interest in your plans and how your day was without being intrusive. The planner I have dealt with the most is Stephanie and she is awesome. She far exceeds any guests expectations. Jackie, Terry, Robin, Ilia, Joseph and Scott, to name a few are Disney's finest!!!!:Pinkbounc
No matter what your age, they will make you feel very welcome. I was there in Oct. with my husband, son, daughter-in-law and 11 month old grandaughter. They were all exceptional. I will be returning in March for my annual girls only trip and again next October with family. You can't go wrong choosing the BWI::hyper:

KerryCM and I are always following one another on these BWI Concierge threads! I, as always, must agree with her. My fiance and I have stayed concierge at the GF and the BWI. The BWI is amazing - there's no comparison between the two. From itinerary planning to the Innkeeper's Club, you feel pampered, appreciated, and full of pixie dust. I'll never stay anywhere else.

I am at the BWI Concierge twice a year as well, and the CM's there are awesome!!

But, I think for an overall experience, and that includes food offerings and the concierge lounge itself (the chef from Jiko was making coconut chicken there on our last visit) I have to go with AKL by a hair.

Polynesian is great as well.

Happy Planning so many great choices!!::yes::

I'm with LvsTink on this one. The AKL is the best concierge experience at WDW, followed by the Polynesian, and then the BWI.

The AKL staff is wonderful, the extras are the best on property, and the resort is absolutely breathtaking.

The Polynesian is very kid friendly, and the lagoon view rooms have a view that can't be beat.

The BWI has a more intimate feel with a very doing staff.

Any of the three are wonderful, although the AKL probably offers the best value for the money.

The downfall compared to the others is the location. If you have younger kids the Polynesian might be the best bet for you.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter