Concierge Tipping

Interesting that Guest Services is recommending an amount now. They used to not specify anything, even when asked. Doubly interesting that they think the concierge should be tipped at a higher rate than your dining room server. I personally don't agree with that. Not for the little the concierge does for us. JMHO.

chateau said:
This son of yours, is he spoken for? I know a very nice girl who could use a handsom, kind man and potential mother-in-law. ;)

You are to kind :) My only child is 21, single, going to college and one of the most compassionate people I know. He lives by the mantra my parents instilled in me and in him too "We are here to help people in any way we can".

You made my day :) Thank you from both of us.

Always a lively topic ... tipping ... and concierge tipping just added a twist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter