concierge sun deck

I know there is one on the Dream...I think i remember reading that there was one on the Fantasy as well.

There is not one on the Fantasy. At least there wasn't one last week.

Not positive, but I thought none of the Concierge sun decks had a hot tub. It's just a place to sun.

no idea where I saw it today but in my web research, mostly on DIS I did see a pic of the sun deck and someone was sitting in a hot tub. Must have been the Dream

no idea where I saw it today but in my web research, mostly on DIS I did see a pic of the sun deck and someone was sitting in a hot tub. Must have been the Dream
There's a misting station on the sun deck. But, as far as I know, there's no hot tub. If you could find that picture, maybe you could post a link?

Oooo. I knew they put in Satellite Falls but not this. That definitely ramps up my anticipation for January. #happydance

Yes, the hot tub was added during dry dock along with some shaded areas. Counterintuitive I know.

My guess is they will add both features to the Favtasy during her dry dock as well.

Would be nice--that Sun Deck now is pretty blah.

The misting station is pretty useless especially when it gets very hot out there....

Testing H20 is correct. I just got off the Dream a week ago and there is a new hot tub on the sun deck. The new shade on the sun deck is very nice. I was way to hot up there and no one used it. There still is sun covering about 40% of the sun deck area. I really like the new layout.
I really look forward to the Fantasy getting it is next dry dock.

Would be nice--that Sun Deck now is pretty blah.

For those who have cruised on the Dream since the dry dock, have you noticed the sun deck getting more crowded than it was before?

I love how nice and quiet it has been on the Fantasy. It's about the only place, you can go on the ship, and pretty much be sure to be alone.

For those who have cruised on the Dream since the dry dock, have you noticed the sun deck getting more crowded than it was before?

I love how nice and quiet it has been on the Fantasy. It's about the only place, you can go on the ship, and pretty much be sure to be alone.
Yes but not unbearable. Also the Concierge tries to host more events there. On my 4 day Dream they had an extra party that we never had before. We had the Character Meet&greet and another just random party.

Yes but not unbearable. Also the Concierge tries to host more events there. On my 4 day Dream they had an extra party that we never had before. We had the Character Meet&greet and another just random party.

They're doing the additional party on the Fantasy as well. They called it a soiree.

There is definitely a hot tub on the Dream! On one sold out cruise the deck seemed a little more busy than usual (ie 2 couples and a family of 4) but never crowded. I'm a big fan of the evian facial spray and the iced tea that is put out and spend lots of time there. Kind of wishing I were there now...;)

I was able to enjoy the hot tub many times on the Dream last December. They added a bit too much shade in my opinion, but there was definitely more people up around the area. Having said that there were still very few people at any given time, but more than i noticed on the Fantasy in April. I really like the addition of the water area on the deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter