• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge requests for Alaska

chloe77

Mouseketeer
I'm headed to Alaska next summer and am so excited. I've been on the Fantasy and Dream in the past, but never the Wonder or to Alaska, and I'm not sure what kinds of things I might want to ask of Concierge Services in advance. In the past, I've reserved cabanas at Castaway Cay and also the round tables at Enchanted Garden (my kids love them). What types of things to people request on the Wonder? Thanks!

I'm headed to Alaska next summer and am so excited. I've been on the Fantasy and Dream in the past, but never the Wonder or to Alaska, and I'm not sure what kinds of things I might want to ask of Concierge Services in advance. In the past, I've reserved cabanas at Castaway Cay and also the round tables at Enchanted Garden (my kids love them). What types of things to people request on the Wonder? Thanks!

I’m too poor for concierge. But in tiannas restaurant maybe you want to be by the musicians or far away if it matters to you I will let them know.

We requested window seats in the restaurants that we could.

We also asked for certain drinks in the fridges.

Not sure which suite you’ll be in, but I requested that the twin beds be pushed together in the second bedroom.

I guess we are really low maintenance. We never request anything as all our "wants" are already provided. Although, if we ever do reserve a two bedroom, we will probably ask that the twin beds be pushed together. I would not have thought of this request if DisneyGirl8 had not mentioned it. Thanks DisneyGirl8.

Last edited:

Concierge is the best
We asked for frozen pbj sandwiches to take with us on all day excursions :)
I also soooooo wished we booked the excursion on the Tracy arm day-
Didn’t know about it
Very few get to get off on a smaller boat and go up close to the glacier
Saw the boat and so wished we would have done that!
Ask for sure!!!! Many of our glacier excursions were so far back from actually seeing it!

The smaller boat port adventure on Tracy Arm day is amazing. We went with an inside cabin, saved a ton of money, didn't need the Verandah for Tracy Arm day (that seemed like they day people loved having it to avoid the crowds on the upper decks) and got super close to the glacier! We did miss the BBQ though. Small price to pay for those views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter