concierge questions

lemstar

Mouseketeer
i read that in cat.s 1,2,3, with concierge, room service is available from all restaurants' menus? is that 24 hours/day? also, is there special boarding for concierge guests? anything else i should know about concierge? thanks!
jayne

You can order from the menus of all the restaurants at anytime that they are servingt those menus. The menus will be in the bound book in your stateroom. They only offer a limited menu outside or regular dining hours. My cruise site has photo's of the menus.

The concierge staff will also deliver daily trreats to your cabin. We couldn't keep up with all the food!

Anne

Yes you can order from any of the restaurants, including Palo. As other poster mentioned a daily treat will be delivered in the afternoon. The best is the cheese and cracker plate. Yummy!! It was so good we ordered it every afternoon. As far as boarding, concierge guests may wait in an area up at the entrance. Handicapped/disabled persons are allowed to board first, then concierge guests. HTH

Can I ask a question along those lines....we have 22 people in our party and about 13 of us have concierge service and the others don't...will we all be able to board together? Will we all be able to book reservations with the concierges if our reservations were all booked together??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter