• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge Questions?

cableguy123

Mouseketeer
First thing i would like to say is thank you. Our booking window will open tomorrow at the 125 mark for concierge and i am going to put in my requests so they can do their magic at day 120. I must say the people at shore side concierge are very professional and gave me responses to my questions the same day.

First question i have is we wanted to do the Cozumel Beach Break i was wondering if any of you guys have been and what your thoughts about it where. Our DD is 6 and we wanted to make sure she had the most fun or do any of you have any ideas of other activity's for a 6 year old to do that would be fun in Cozumel?

2. We originally had room 11018 but i guess their might have been a few cancellations in concierge and our TA at SWV managed to get us room 12524 what do you guys think about the location?

3. I talked to Shore side concierge this past week and told them my daughter was a very picky drinker she dose not like soda and anything carbonated. They where going to try to make accommodations for her do you guys think they might be able to do it?

4. Seating in the MDR is it possible to request where you want to be seated? Would they also be able to help with MDR rotations as my DW wants to start at Enchanted Garden the 1st night

5. Would it be possible to snag 1 Palo Brunch and Dinner

First thing i would like to say is thank you. Our booking window will open tomorrow at the 125 mark for concierge and i am going to put in my requests so they can do their magic at day 120. I must say the people at shore side concierge are very professional and gave me responses to my questions the same day.

First question i have is we wanted to do the Cozumel Beach Break i was wondering if any of you guys have been and what your thoughts about it where. Our DD is 6 and we wanted to make sure she had the most fun or do any of you have any ideas of other activity's for a 6 year old to do that would be fun in Cozumel?

2. We originally had room 11018 but i guess their might have been a few cancellations in concierge and our TA at SWV managed to get us room 12524 what do you guys think about the location?

3. I talked to Shore side concierge this past week and told them my daughter was a very picky drinker she dose not like soda and anything carbonated. They where going to try to make accommodations for her do you guys think they might be able to do it?

4. Seating in the MDR is it possible to request where you want to be seated? Would they also be able to help with MDR rotations as my DW wants to start at Enchanted Garden the 1st night

I can't help with all your questions, but I am able to answer a couple.

First, you might want to edit your thread title to something more descriptive. I almost skipped over it because it's so vague.

4) Yes, they will be able to help you with both requests, where you'd like to be seated and what rotation you will get.
5) Yes, you will be able to get both one brunch and one dinner.

I have not done concierge yet.

2. Assuming you are on the Fantasy or Dream, room 11018 and 12524 are the same size. You can look at the deck plans and see what each room is close to.

3. It might be easier if you told them what she does drink. They have water, milk, lemonade and tea at the drink stations. You can get fruit juices in the mornings and in the main dining rooms.

4. I have read that you can ask shore side concierge for a specific dining rotation, such as starting with Enchanted Garden.

5. Yes, they can get you a Palo brunch and dinner.

We are sailing concierge in Sept. I was able to book everything I wanted through shoreside concierge (cabana, palo brunch, remy dinner, port adventures, and dining rotation) (we wanted AP twice so we got that). As for the rooms, I believe the 11... rooms have a mostly enclosed verandah (glass enclosure) whereas deck 12 are open, and on the same level as the concierge lounge. We definitely wanted deck 12.

I have not done concierge yet.

2. Assuming you are on the Fantasy or Dream, room 11018 and 12524 are the same size. You can look at the deck plans and see what each room is close to.

3. It might be easier if you told them what she does drink. They have water, milk, lemonade and tea at the drink stations. You can get fruit juices in the mornings and in the main dining rooms.

4. I have read that you can ask shore side concierge for a specific dining rotation, such as starting with Enchanted Garden.

5. Yes, they can get you a Palo brunch and dinner.

she loves sweet tea i know the tea on the ship is not sweet. they asked me what brand of tea she wanted so they could possibly get it for her i was going to send them a email tonight with all my requests and that being one of them

We are sailing concierge in Sept. I was able to book everything I wanted through shoreside concierge (cabana, palo brunch, remy dinner, port adventures, and dining rotation) (we wanted AP twice so we got that). As for the rooms, I believe the 11... rooms have a mostly enclosed verandah (glass enclosure) whereas deck 12 are open, and on the same level as the concierge lounge. We definitely wanted deck 12.

Thanks i have a small list i was wanting to get a cabana also. we booked last year and the rooms that where left was on deck 11 i am not cool with the glass enclosure i am glad i was able to get one on deck 12

she loves sweet tea i know the tea on the ship is not sweet. they asked me what brand of tea she wanted so they could possibly get it for her i was going to send them a email tonight with all my requests and that being one of them
We travelled concierge on the Wonder this past January. My son drinks Barq's root beer, which is not normally available on the ship. The arranges to have a case of it in our stateroom.

12524 is awesome! Great location - you'll be happy :)
You can watch the fireworks from your balcony if your little one nods off!

We did a back to back on the Dream in January this year, and had the same room 12524, its a great room, loved the location as it was close to the front doors of the lounge, the room is so spacious, loved having the tub as we could sit in there and just fill it up and watch movies each night. We didn't hear any noises from upstairs or below us. Plus you should be able to get an amazing view of Castaway when you dock.

The team are amazing at helping out with these sort of requests, maybe just be a bit more specific, but they were able to order in a certain type of tea for myself that I need to help settle my stomach and they had it available in the lounge and also left some of the tea in our room with a thermos of hot water each night.

Yes you can just send an email to the time and ask for a certain dining rotation and they will be able to help accommodate you :)

you guys are amazing. sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this. good to know i really wanted deck 12 good thing for cancellations we are at day 121 its killing me to see if all my request where available i am sure i will get everything and i will know tomorrow for sure. Shore side has been in contact with me even though we are still at 121 days about getting my dd something else to drink they said they will work with the food and beverage team to try to work something out. Disney always knows how to do things top notch. I could be a spokes person for them i rather pay more for service!

2. We originally had room 11018 but i guess their might have been a few cancellations in concierge and our TA at SWV managed to get us room 12524 what do you guys think about the location? We stayed in room 12524 on our first cruise and on deck 11 in one of the rooms with the extended balcony...the 12th floor made accessing the lounge easier and we found we used it more than when we were on the 11th floor, but we loved how quite the 11th floor was and we loved the huge balcony lounge chairs. Both rooms were identical and I would happily sail in either again :)

3. I talked to Shore side concierge this past week and told them my daughter was a very picky drinker she dose not like soda and anything carbonated. They where going to try to make accommodations for her do you guys think they might be able to do it? They will probably try, but you might want to have a backup plan. Can you sweeten your own tea with sugar packets? Or can she drink water, milk or lemonade? They also make smoothies for treats in the lounge occasionally.

4. Seating in the MDR is it possible to request where you want to be seated? Would they also be able to help with MDR rotations as my DW wants to start at Enchanted Garden the 1st night This should not be an issue at all-we received whatever dinning request we made. Also, if you want to be seated with just your family you can also make that request.

5. Would it be possible to snag 1 Palo Brunch and Dinner Yes, just request them and you will get them-they were also able to move our times for us with no issue on the ship when we wanted more time to get ready one evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter