• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge - pre trip reservations or just during?

LisaCM614

DIS Veteran
We have stayed Concierge level at WDW several times. At WDW there is a pre trip planning service that comes with staying concierge.
Does that exist at DLR? We are staying Concierge at PPH. I don't have a ton of reservations to make but I thought I'd ask!

If you look on the 2nd page of your email confirmation, you will find the number for Vacation Planning--(714)300-7526.

This is a free service for any guest(not just concierge) staying at a Disney Property Hotel.

We've used them to arrange treats for our stay, and for making our dining reservations, before we get to the Resort!

You can also email Vacation Planning if you like---they are really helpful, and pretty quick at getting back to you!:)

Yes. This does exist. This is from the disneyland website regarding concierge:

"Cast Members available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning"

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter