Concierge on Dream

sls23

Mouseketeer
Hi,

It appears that you are able to book concierge rooms in the next few sailings. Is the lounge open and serving at all? Are you able to order dinner in the 1 bedroom and Royal suites like in the past.

Any information on the current status of concierge would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

It appears that you are able to book concierge rooms in the next few sailings. Is the lounge open and serving at all? Are you able to order dinner in the 1 bedroom and Royal suites like in the past.

Any information on the current status of concierge would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fwiw, I was told from shoreside that they’ve been “assured the lounge and sundeck will operate as normal”. I’m anxious to hear from concierge cruisers to confirm though!!

We board tomorrow and have the 1- bedroom concierge. Hopefully I will be able to share some info this week. Have been given lots of conflicting info about concierge issues. Our biggest concern was when can we arrive and board. Disney site just said arrive at your convenance, our TA said arrive after 9am and board at our convenance. tried Contacting concierge shoreside multiple times and they ignored us. Called Disney and was told we can arrive and board at 11am. Watched YouTube videos and they didn't let anyone park before 12:45.

We board tomorrow and have the 1- bedroom concierge. Hopefully I will be able to share some info this week. Have been given lots of conflicting info about concierge issues. Our biggest concern was when can we arrive and board. Disney site just said arrive at your convenance, our TA said arrive after 9am and board at our convenance. tried Contacting concierge shoreside multiple times and they ignored us. Called Disney and was told we can arrive and board at 11am. Watched YouTube videos and they didn't let anyone park before 12:45.
PLEASE report back as soon as you are able! We sail concierge on 9/25 (Fantasy) and really need to know what the changes are so we can decide if we are keeping or cancelling. I don't believe it's "just the same" - it would be nice , but it seems unlikely considering all the other changes. I am really surprised how hard it is to get concierge information.

Have a GREAT cruise!!

The only thing I've seen reported is that the port arrival times are being enforced even for concierge guests. I don't like that since I like to get there early and I don't like having to be on the site right when it opens, so I was actually looking forward to that perk. But I understand why that needs to be the case. Now the lounge and the sundeck are key reasons we booked concierge, so if that's limited, I might reconsider.

The only thing I've seen reported is that the port arrival times are being enforced even for concierge guests.
I don't believe this is true -- what I've read is that concierge does not have to select a PAT (platinum CC does). Concierge is allowed to arrive whenever they wish.

I don't believe this is true -- what I've read is that concierge does not have to select a PAT (platinum CC does). Concierge is allowed to arrive whenever they wish.

Yup, this is my understanding as well from shoreside.

Hi,

Just chiming in to follow this thread. I’m sailing in Sept on the Fantasy is Concierge, and just curious as to the experience so far on the Dream.

The only thing I've seen reported is that the port arrival times are being enforced even for concierge guests. I don't like that since I like to get there early and I don't like having to be on the site right when it opens, so I was actually looking forward to that perk. But I understand why that needs to be the case. Now the lounge and the sundeck are key reasons we booked concierge, so if that's limited, I might reconsider.
I asked about the PAT in another thread and two people said Concierge does not have to pick a Port Arrival Time.

There was a person on this board who was concierge on the Dream this last week. They outlined a coupled things including that at Castaway you can walk off as you wish you don't need to queue.

I dropped concierge for our B2B as it was a bigger jump over the Fantasy cruise we had so just not worth it.

Pulled from another thread:

The lounge was open offering small plates and drinks. The food was roped off behind the bar area, you just told the bar tender what you would like and they grabbed it for you. We watched fireworks from our balcony but they did have a reserved viewing area available. The hot tub on the sun deck was open and empty every time we went up there. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good to hear the lounge is open. Not surprised to hear that the snacks are self-serve but having someone grab them for you doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

Hi,

Just returned from a back-to-back in Concierge 1-bedroom. You can still order room service from Royal Palace. Lounge is open. It was an awesome time.

Hi,

p.s. Danny, Alina, and Selina are the hosts. All fantastic.

No Andy? That gives me hope he will be on the Fantasy, yeah - yeah I know some of ya'll don't care for him - but we LOVE him. We still talk about him 7 years later.

No Andy? That gives me hope he will be on the Fantasy, yeah - yeah I know some of ya'll don't care for him - but we LOVE him. We still talk about him 7 years later.
"HEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO!" We loved Andy and still talk about him too. That was in 2014. Haven't been concierge since. Would love to see him again.

LOL - glad to know we aren't alone in his fan club. We still cheer each other up by saying "No, no, don't worry about it - Andy will take care of evvverything!" When things start going wrong.

"HEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO!" We loved Andy and still talk about him too. That was in 2014. Haven't been concierge since. Would love to see him again.

I hadn't heard anything about Selina, so thanks for letting us know where she landed. She was part of the Concierge staff on the Wonder on a few of our trips. I know Glenn and Jose are on the Magic. Does anyone know if Guilerme or Rodrigo have landed anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter