Concierge "lounge" on the Wonder ... what about Magic?

I really hope they convert the arcades. Total waste of space. We only sail on the classics, and it will be nice for the concierge guests to have a place of their own to unwind and relax.

I really hope they convert the arcades. Total waste of space. We only sail on the classics, and it will be nice for the concierge guests to have a place of their own to unwind and relax.

The Arcades are out of date and in a strange location where they are on the classics and considering they need a CL the location is perfect for staterooms and also for service for food and drink, Cove Cafe and Singlas next door, its an easy win/win.

Also to mention, if they add a lounge to the classics I'm pretty sure the prices with go up a bit to put them in line with the newer ships.

Also to mention, if they add a lounge to the classics I'm pretty sure the prices with go up a bit to put them in line with the newer ships.

The Magic concierge rates have already been raised and are far too high for what you get.

I think the suite costs went through the tipping point last year, and you can see on many cruises now on the Magic the suits are not selling.

The Magic concierge rates have already been raised and are far too high for what you get.

I think the suite costs went through the tipping point last year, and you can see on many cruises now on the Magic the suits are not selling.

Right??? For the Greek Isles next year, the Royals were $65,000! How can they even ask for that? (we made a deposit for a 4B on opening day -- ridiculously crazy amount of money; we shall see if we actually go)

Right??? For the Greek Isles next year, the Royals were $65,000! How can they even ask for that? (we made a deposit for a 4B on opening day -- ridiculously crazy amount of money; we shall see if we actually go)

The Concierge costs on the Magic are way over the top, for value for money, they are stupid and silly prices now, that cruises is fantastic we did it in concierge last year, but its not worth that amount of cash, unless you have money to burn.

The Concierge costs on the Magic are way over the top, for value for money, they are stupid and silly prices now, that cruises is fantastic we did it in concierge last year, but its not worth that amount of cash, unless you have money to burn.

When our TA told me how much the Walt Suite was for the 5 night to Canada, I laughed. Close to 17k! On the Fantasy, maybe. But still, all the Royals and two bedrooms are sold out on that sailing. People do have money to burn.

When our TA told me how much the Walt Suite was for the 5 night to Canada, I laughed. Close to 17k! On the Fantasy, maybe. But still, all the Royals and two bedrooms are sold out on that sailing. People do have money to burn.

But more and more coming to their senses and not paying it.

So will the lounge mimic the lounge on the newer ships....available to concierge more than just a cocktail hour?

To add to the rumors: one of the CMs in the Outlook Cafe said that DCL is going to convert the white building that you can see opposite outlook (don't know what it's called) into a true concierge lounge in dry dock.

Me neither?
dose anyone know what it is or have any picture's of the building or structure?

I was wondering whether they are doing something similar on the Magic? I know the Magic doesn't have the upstairs Outlook Cafe like the Wonder, so wondering where they are holding it if they are?

To add to the rumors: one of the CMs in the Outlook Cafe said that DCL is going to convert the white building that you can see opposite outlook (don't know what it's called) into a true concierge lounge in dry dock.

On the Baltic cruise I just completed on the Magic, there was a concierge reception each day from 4:45-5:45 in Keys (except for embarkation day, when the reception was from boarding to around 3). Children were welcomed. Our concierge said this had been happening for several months.

I heard a rumor that a concierge lounge similar to Outlook Cafe will be added to the Magic in dry dock, but I always take such rumors as exactly that, just rumors, until they are confirmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter