concierge lounge alcohol question

c todd

Mouseketeer
Asking for someone else... anyone know if they have Grey Goose in the concierge lounge?

do they have a "happy hour" in the concierge lounge- with maybe some free drinks? this is the first thread i have seen that actually mentions the concierge lounge and alcohol - sorry if its off topic,
do they have titos?

Don't know about titos but they actually have two cocktail hours one before each dinner seating. Pretty much anything you could want inclding shakes and smoothies for the kids

I know smoothies were provided in the past, but I didn't see them except at the character event this summer. I thought I had read they'd been discontinued as part of the happy hour.

thanks for the quick responses, I have one happy person now. Now, do you know if they have Evian water in the lounge or offered on board? (Yes, particular people)

thanks for the quick responses, I have one happy person now. Now, do you know if they have Evian water in the lounge or offered on board? (Yes, particular people)
Yes. We had Evian available at all hours that the lounge was open. We also took a couple extra bottles back to our room and when we were off the ship.

Anyone know beer and wine prices ? Pina colada prices ? Are prices cheaper at happy hour ?

also interested in happy hour, esp at the concierge lounge- is it free drinks? i have been to other resorts where the concierge guests (universal royal pacific) in the lounge had a free happy hour from 4-7 (i think) they had free alcohol, the one guy would give me 6 packs of corona at the end of it. I would like to get a few freebies in that extra price for the room:drinking1

Are prices cheaper at happy hour ?

also interested in happy hour, esp at the concierge lounge- is it free drinks?

The info below pertains to the 3 ships with a lounge.

If you are sailing concierge, there are two happy hours: one before each dinner seating. The happy hours include complimentary beer, wine, and cocktails. I did not see smoothies, but I wasn't looking. There are also happy hours on embarkation and at the character meet & greet or other special events.

Whenever the lounge is open, there are small plates, canned soda, coffee, tea, and bottled water.

Occasionally, additional treats are delivered to the staterooms.

thanks so much!! i was actually kidding about the smoothies- didn't want to seem too "interested" in the alcohol offerings- lol

Last edited:
The info below pertains to the 3 ships with a lounge.

If you are sailing concierge, there are two happy hours: one before each dinner seating. The happy hours include complimentary beer, wine, and cocktails. I did not see smoothies, but I wasn't looking. There are also happy hours on embarkation and at the character meet & greet or other special events.

Whenever the lounge is open, there are small plates, canned soda, coffee, tea, and bottled water.

Occasionally, additional treats are delivered to the staterooms.

We travelled once in concierge on the Wonder last January. It is the one ship that does not have a lounge. We were on the first cruise where they had the two happy hours. They held them in half of Outlook Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter