Concierge Level WL/AKL Booked Through Disney UK

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by gemmybear83, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Can you book concierge level for these two resorts through Disney UK, you can for the other deluxe resorts and you can on US site for December 2010? Can I phone to book?

Just trying to price up our honeymoon hotel for December 2010 and Disney UK is much more competitive then the US site?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Irish Goofy

Irish Goofy Mouseketeer

I was only thinking a similar question this morning.I am looking to book the Contempory for Club level for 2 nights during our hol in August 2010 and am unable to book in on Disney UK site.It doesn't show up Club Level at all.Only shows room type such as lake view,Magic kingdom view etc.:confused3:confused3Would also be grateful if somebody else could answer this question.:worship::worship:

4. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies DIS Veteran

I would give them a call. Unfortunately there seem to have been problems on the UK site, although in this case it may simply be that it is not possible to book concierge level online. Somehow that seems a bit strange though and I would check it out by phoning. I cannot think of a reason why you would not be able to book specific levels of accommodation online, but there are many mysteries surrounding Disney reservations ....;)

If you do phone, their lines close at 7 pm and after 6 ish, you can be on hold for quite a while. I say this only because I have been trying to make a booking over the phone in the past (after holding for quite some time), clock struck 7 and all the systems closed down automatically .... meaning phoning back again.

5. jtlover

jtlover DIS Veteran

I booked through UK site for this August for AKL concierge. We had a great time and really enjoyed it:thumbsup2

I added concierge afterwards and they contacted Disney direct to get the price and then added it to my booking

6. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Brilliant thanks for this will phone them this week for a quote