• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge Level Rooms at HRH question

Katy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the Ent rate would be for a concierge level room at the HRH mid-August? We have a regular room at the Ent rate for 125. and I was wondering if it would be worth my while to get concierge since I'll have three teenagers with me.

I attempted to get the Entertainment rate on a Concierge room at the HRH, and was told that nothing was available for that rate.

I was able to get a discount with a Fan Club card though.....

I found it to be a let down. Sure you get unlimited soda, yet it has it's problems. The breakfast you would have to be up early for, and when I'm on vacation I usually sleep till 1. They had cookies at a certain time I remember yet once again, not worth the upgrade price.

We did cllub level second week of June and loved it! Two teens and seven year old. Saved a lot on meals we ate out only one time a day, had breakfast on club floor then we would hit parks eat lunch around 1 or 2 at city walk then head back to room at 6 for appetizers swim then cookies and milk at 8:30 My kids loved it not to mention free soda juice bottled water etc! Staff was terrific!!

I like to sleep into!! But 1pm:earseek:

Depends on the occupancy rate as to what they will have available. If they can rent the rooms at rack rate, of course they will. As it gets closer to the dates you are interested in something may become availbale. They hotel industry is very up and down. Many times different rates are avilable depending on the occupancy rate. Their goal is to sell out rooms every day, at the best rate for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter