• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge level during the Holidaysat PPH?

abent

Mouseketeer
I am considering PPH concierge this December, and I am curious if there are any changes during the holidays? Like snack or food choices, or even decor in th lounge to help make it festive? Of course I want it to be totally "decked out"!!!

I wish I had taken pictures of the lounge during our Christmas stay. The food choices were the same as they had been in May. The lounge was not "decked out" but there were decorations in there. We love staying concierge at PPH, but not everybody does. We are a large family (6) that stays in a suite, so we find it is worth it with so many of us. I've heard lots of people say it isn't worth it for them or their family. We get a minimum of 12 waters a day, several juices, tea, fruit, cereal and snacks, like goldfish or chex mix or nuts. We often got sweet snacks as well, like chocolate covered strawberries or cookies. We only did the heated afternoon snacks (and wine) a couple of times in both trips (seven nights total). Honestly, they aren't great, but they are decent. We weren't always there to take advantage of that part, but we knew that would be the case.
Whether it is worth it or not depends on what you eat and when you will use the lounge. My dad eats a huge plate of fruit everyday. We don't race to park opening most days because I'm the only early bird in my family. If you plan to be at the gates at opening each day and not come back to the hotel for afternoon breaks, it won't be worth it.
They also have beer (along with the wine) in the evenings, pre-made pb & j sandwiches (my kids don't eat them), sodas, infused water in a big container, juice and coffee.

My kids liked watching Disney movies in there in the mornings while we got the food together. They also loved checking out movies from the desk in the lounge. You can get two at a time and switch them as often as you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter