concierge emails

vikame

Mouseketeer
is emailing the concierge as effective as a phone call. it seems like the only way to speak with them is after several rounds of phone tag. i think it would be much easier to email them a list & wait for a reply. is that safe for my ps's?

I've only been in contact with them through e-mail. It's much more convenient than playing phone tag and they'll send you a copy of all your PS's after they make them so you have that before you check in and don't have to write it all down.

yes- in fact the gal I spoke with at Itinerary planning mentioned to me that it IS easier to make contact via email.
that's what I've been doing- and she was right!
Good luck!

I've pretty much always relied on e-mail.

Dh did speak to the AKL concierge team when planning a special birthday for me, but otherwise we've always handled it all via e-mail, and it's worked out great!

Anne

I would definately recommend emails. This way you have backup if anything is messed up. It saved me $150!

Christine

Does anyone have the e-mail addresses for the GF and AKL concierges? I know we've got plenty of time to contact them before our trips, but I'd like to be sure we have all the info necessary in advance. Especially cause I'm thinking I might need their help to get the CRT breakfast for my 6 year old cousin in May.

is for May at WL. What types of things would you e-mail the concierge for? Do they help with PS's. I'd like to go to Hoop Dee Doo this visit. Can you request a particular type of room/location with them?

Also if anyone has the e-mail address for WL, can you please let me know what it is.
Thanks!
Terri

Here is the e-mail address for the GF concierge pre-planners:
WDWGFPlanning@disney.com

I'd recommend calling them however if you are setting up something that requires your credit card. E-mail is not secure and someone could get hold of that information.

Tammi

If anyone has the concierge email address for CR I would really appreciate it. Thank you.:yo-yo:

I used email for our trip planning last July with the GF concierge staff. Do stay on top of things, however. In the midst of confirming things, our gal went on vacation without a mention of it to me. I waited two days w/no response and then called. My requests were transferred over to another member of the staff and things went through without a hitch!

We even got ressies for CRT and DD & DS loved it. Our final guy ended up being very helpful and the on-site staff was fabulous to work with, especially Bobby.

They gave great suggestions for PS even after we arrived. Well worth the stay for concierge to have certain strings pulled here and there. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter