• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to hear about the Poly. We will be there Saturday for the first time.
If anyone wants to know anything about the CL I would be more than happy to report back. So many people have helped me so I would love to help others. Let me know.

We will be CL on sat as well! Can't wait:woohoo:

DisneyDmbNut said:
Anyone staying at WL of late? I am trying to find out if they have converted to Joffrey Coffee yet

Did you ask this on the WL board? Wdwkook just came back from a CL stay.

At boardwalk club level right now! Got a boardwalk view room with standard view booking. Husband never wants to leave after the amounts of yuengling they have! Finding this so convenient with our two year old.

Does the two year old like Yuengling, too? :rotfl2:

Got my itinerary from AKL IPO tonight. Can't wait!!!

Have a great trip :wizard:.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czjLoYhEkjo

I just found this video recently made by allears (9/5/13) o the 14 th floor lounge at CR.

Nice little video. Thanks for the link :).

You will really enjoy it. The view from the lounge is fabulous.

Thanks....we love the Poly so I can't imagine us not falling in love with CL :goodvibes. I have read great things about it, but mostly how awesome the view is :wizard:.

Love to hear about the Poly offerings! Can't wait to be there soon!! 8 days!!

Have a great trip :cool1:.

I love to hear about the Poly. We will be there Saturday for the first time.
If anyone wants to know anything about the CL I would be more than happy to report back. So many people have helped me so I would love to help others. Let me know.

Have a great trip :yay:.

We will be CL on sat as well! Can't wait:woohoo:

Have a great time :banana:.

Tonight the Poly had crab ragoons, meatballs, cheese, crackers, mini corn dogs, noodle salad, vegetables with ranch dip, tomato hummus with pitas, and fruit. I am loving the pineapple with caramel sauce.

Desserts were cream puffs, cherry tart, and a Mickey cookie/cake sandwich with a Mickey chocolate on top. This had some type of cream in it. There are also chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal raisin cookies each night.

The snacks today were goldfish, white chocolate covered pretzels, and cookies.

We leave on Saturday, so we have one more day of club level, but we are going to the Halloween party tomorrow night.

We went to Fantasmic tonight, so we caught the end of Wishes tonight on the beach. It was crowded outside. I think that I prefer watching them from the lounge.

The bugs seem pretty bad, especially on our balcony. We are staying on the 3rd floor garden view. We haven't spent any time out there. I think it's because of all the trees, not a big deal to us, we usually do most of our sitting in the lounge.

Does the two year old like Yuengling, too? :rotfl2:

Okay this is hilarious. I totally see now that I really should have considered a new paragraph or just better grammar in general!

We missed the evening appetizers tonight so no report. Sorry!

Can someone tell me if you leave a tip for mouse keeping AND turn down service? Are they the same people? Just wanna see what others do. Thanks much.

Can someone tell me if you leave a tip for mouse keeping AND turn down service? Are they the same people? Just wanna see what others do. Thanks much.

I don't do the cute envelope thing. My kids were too big for it by the time I heard about it. (does seem fun though)

I have been sticking a few dollars on the counter, then I stick the card with the mousekeeping name on it on top. That way if anyone comes in they can take it.

Just keep your eye on it and replenish as needed.

I used to do at the end of the trip but really has been working better this way. On my trip at CBR in August I got lots of soaps and coffee and towel animals this way:)

Glad you are enjoying Poly CL :). We are trying CL there in December and I have read a lot of great reviews lately, so I'm excited to try it :goodvibes.

Hi, Mickeynut! When my sister and I stayed at the Poly years ago, we were upgraded to CL, and really enjoyed the lounge offerings. I think I like the GF offerings better tho. :cloud9:

By the way, I'm jealous of all the plans you have for your Christmas trip! Cruise and all...

Hi, Mickeynut! When my sister and I stayed at the Poly years ago, we were upgraded to CL, and really enjoyed the lounge offerings. I think I like the GF offerings better tho. :cloud9:

By the way, I'm jealous of all the plans you have for your Christmas trip! Cruise and all...

Hi, grannyminnie :goodvibes. Thanks for your opinion on Poly CL. Awhile back I was reading some not-so-good reviews of it, but recently they have all been pretty positive. I know one thing everyone agrees on is the view from the lounge......I have read that is just amazing :wizard:.....and there have been a lot of positive reviews on the food offerings. I am excited to try Poly CL and CR CL, but I'm also nervous as I'm worried those won't compare to RPC. I think staying RPC ruined me :rotfl::rotfl:.

This will be our two DSs first cruise ever, everyone's first Disney cruise, and mine and DH's 3rd cruise (our last one was on our honeymoon 21 years ago :rolleyes1). It's just a 3 night, but it will be nice to experience DCL :boat:. I'm very excited for the cruise, but also excited to get back to the Poly and try the CR.

Hi, grannyminnie :goodvibes. Thanks for your opinion on Poly CL. Awhile back I was reading some not-so-good reviews of it, but recently they have all been pretty positive. I know one thing everyone agrees on is the view from the lounge......I have read that is just amazing :wizard:.....and there have been a lot of positive reviews on the food offerings. I am excited to try Poly CL and CR CL, but I'm also nervous as I'm worried those won't compare to RPC. I think staying RPC ruined me :rotfl::rotfl:.

This will be our two DSs first cruise ever, everyone's first Disney cruise, and mine and DH's 3rd cruise (our last one was on our honeymoon 21 years ago :rolleyes1). It's just a 3 night, but it will be nice to experience DCL :boat:. I'm very excited for the cruise, but also excited to get back to the Poly and try the CR.

You get the best of both worlds on this trip...WDW before the cruise, AND WDW after!!!! :banana: We've never done CR but if I did book there, I would want to do CL. We got to visit the CL last year (a CM friend of ours worked there) and it is very nice, and the view of MK is killer! :thumbsup2
As for the Poly, we loved it too, when we stayed there, but once we got a taste of the GF, it was all over! :rotfl:

I did my first cruise EVER when my sister and I did a Disney cruise Jan. 2012 (I think it was!) and we had so much fun, we turned around and did another 3-night cruise the following May. I loved both, which was good considering I had always been afraid to cruise at all...

I got a note from WL yesterday.. FYI.. Joffrey coffee hasn't made it to WL .. But they expect it soon!!

You get the best of both worlds on this trip...WDW before the cruise, AND WDW after!!!! :banana: We've never done CR but if I did book there, I would want to do CL. We got to visit the CL last year (a CM friend of ours worked there) and it is very nice, and the view of MK is killer! :thumbsup2
As for the Poly, we loved it too, when we stayed there, but once we got a taste of the GF, it was all over! :rotfl:

I did my first cruise EVER when my sister and I did a Disney cruise Jan. 2012 (I think it was!) and we had so much fun, we turned around and did another 3-night cruise the following May. I loved both, which was good considering I had always been afraid to cruise at all...

I used Disney thinking on this trip....LOL. I knew we would be flying down prior to cruise day as I won't fly in the day the ship sails and let's be honest.....you can't fly into Orlando for a 3 night Disney cruise and pass WDW without stopping :rolleyes1. So, I figured we'd fly in the day before and spend 2 nights after to get our WDW fix. However, after giving it some thought, it seemed silly to just get in 1 night before, might as well do 2 nights to have a little more time....so that's what I did.....gotta love how the Disney brain works :rotfl:.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise and were able to take another one :wizard:. Cruises are a lot of fun and I am very excited to combine cruising and Disney as that has to be the best combination ::yes::.

I used Disney thinking on this trip....LOL. I knew we would be flying down prior to cruise day as I won't fly in the day the ship sails and let's be honest.....you can't fly into Orlando for a 3 night Disney cruise and pass WDW without stopping :rolleyes1. So, I figured we'd fly in the day before and spend 2 nights after to get our WDW fix. However, after giving it some thought, it seemed silly to just get in 1 night before, might as well do 2 nights to have a little more time....so that's what I did.....gotta love how the Disney brain works :rotfl:.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise and were able to take another one :wizard:. Cruises are a lot of fun and I am very excited to combine cruising and Disney as that has to be the best combination ::yes::.

Oh gosh, that is SO funny, Mickeynut!! :lmao: You and I think alike! The "Disney brain"?? ;) I used that same kind of reasoning when we cruised, even tho we didn't even fly into Orlando first. We (my sis and I) drove down, and it was actually about the same distance from our meeting place to either WDW or Port Canaveral, so I reasoned, why not at least spend ONE night before the cruise at WDW?! :woohoo: Unlike you, however, we did drive back home after the cruise...I would have loved to be going right back over to WDW tho! :laughing:

Oh gosh, that is SO funny, Mickeynut!! :lmao: You and I think alike! The "Disney brain"?? ;) I used that same kind of reasoning when we cruised, even tho we didn't even fly into Orlando first. We (my sis and I) drove down, and it was actually about the same distance from our meeting place to either WDW or Port Canaveral, so I reasoned, why not at least spend ONE night before the cruise at WDW?! :woohoo: Unlike you, however, we did drive back home after the cruise...I would have loved to be going right back over to WDW tho! :laughing:

LOL.....we gotta be creative when it comes to Disney vacations :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter