Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like people are having great CL experiences which makes me happy as we will be staying CL and WL for the holidays.

S far the IPO sent a simple intro letter and than after I sent a longer response with questions I received a informed responses that was super helpful for our final planning.

Very excited especially about the lounge food reviews I have been reading.

WL CL is amazing......you're going to love it :goodvibes. One thing (among many) that I love about the lounge is the seating as it's arranged around the railing overlooking the lobby, which makes for a relaxing time to sit and take in the atmosphere and watch everyone coming and going in the lobby below :cloud9:. Also, the lodge is beautiful anytime of year, but especially during the holidays as the decorations are absolutely gorgeous :santa:.

It depends on availability and whether or not CL rooms need to be filled for a particular time period at a certain resort, but yes, CL rooms can be booked with a discount. I have gotten 40% in the past on GF RPC.

This past fall special I was able to get 20% at BC SV CL.

How do you get the 40%? That is fantastic!!!

We have gotten 40% at GFcl, BC CL & twice at Poly CL some public discounts some personal pins havent seen 40% all yr except for military discounts!

Yippee:woohoo:

Got passholder discount on 2 of my 3 nights!

I upgraded dh and I from gv to one night Std RPC (20% off cheaptickets) then next 2 nights with ph to deluxe king RPC!!:banana:

Do I request 2nd floor with marina view or octagon room? Which did you like?

I upgraded dh and I from gv to one night Std RPC (20% off cheaptickets) then next 2 nights with ph to deluxe king RPC!!:banana:

Congrats!!! Only a 10% available at AKL CL. The GP discount was better.

trishadono said:

Congrats on the discount. I do not like the 2nd floor. You have to take two elevators to go anywhere. You can't get to the RPC rooms from the second floor. You would have to take the elevator to the 3rd 4th or 5th floor then get on another elevator to go down to the 2nd. To leave you have to go up then change elevators to go down to 1st or 2nd floor.

I am joining here!!

I upgraded my AKL Pool to WL CL for November!! I can't wait! I have so many questions.

Ps - I booked my boss last weekend at BC CL and he said Nicki was AMAZING!!!! He did not care for a gentlemen from Atlanta that was working Saturday night and told them "maybe try the buffet" for dinner ( didn't even bother to look or call). They went downstairs and the front desk got them a table at Yachtsmen's.

I am joining here!!

I upgraded my AKL Pool to WL CL for November!! I can't wait! I have so many questions.

Ps - I booked my boss last weekend at BC CL and he said Nicki was AMAZING!!!! He did not care for a gentlemen from Atlanta that was working Saturday night and told them "maybe try the buffet" for dinner ( didn't even bother to look or call). They went downstairs and the front desk got them a table at Yachtsmen's.

WL CL is absolutely amazing!!! Enjoy! :cloud9:

ok..so can someone tell me what kinda food is on the offerings in the afternoon? Also..what beers/wines they have

Thanks!!!

ok..so can someone tell me what kinda food is on the offerings in the afternoon? Also..what beers/wines they have

Thanks!!!

During the day, there are homemade potato chips and dip, gummy bears, and usually a trail mix.

Evening apps at WL CL are awesome! Venison chili, venison meatballs, chicken wings, chicken on a stick, scallops wrapped in bacon, sushi. Sooooo good!!! :cutie:

I wasn't a fan of the wines, they are kind of "cheap". You'll get a Chardonnay and a merlot. Beers were bud light, Yeungling, and another one that I can't remember...

ok..so someone told me when they were in AKL CL, they made a remark like "oh, I wish you had blue moon beer" and they said "we can totally get that for you"

does that happen cause Bud is not my favorite

ok..so someone told me when they were in AKL CL, they made a remark like "oh, I wish you had blue moon beer" and they said "we can totally get that for you"

does that happen cause Bud is not my favorite

I've never asked for anything not there, so I can't comment on that. I hate Bud. But, Yeungling is Fab! :goodvibes

we asked for Heineken and got it - at AKL and Poly. Soon to be at WL.

Can one person still get two bottles - or is it one person one bottle?

we asked for Heineken and got it - at AKL and Poly. Soon to be at WL.

Can one person still get two bottles - or is it one person one bottle?

We were given several bottles to take to the room. At WL CL, we came back from the parks one night to find 6 beers in our fridge from the CL CM's. :goodvibes

Scott MC ~ I've noticed an error on page 1 where under GF it states that Sugarloaf has different "twilight offerings" and doesn't have wine or kids menus. That is not the case. Sugarloaf and RPC have exactly the same offerings. The only difference is the location.

I only point this out because I have seen the question asked twice the week and I can see that the confusion is coming from this thread. :goodvibes

I was at the Polynesian CL and over heard a guest ask if they could get the fabulous bread from Ohana. They said no problem it would be in the offerings tomorrow night.It was there.
We where also staying in Tonga suite and I brought my dad along on our vacation. He asked where he could get copy of the local papers, there where two different local papers on our table everyday for the rest if our stay. If you are polite and respectful to the CM’s I think you could get almost anything.

One more quick story about the CL CM’s at the Polynesian. Our trip was last Christmas. We are from CT about a half hour away from Sandy Hook. We where causally talking to our CM about the tragedy and said we wanted to do a small remembrance of the 26 life’s lost just before the holidays. Our CM talked to her supervisors and they supplied us with 26 tea lights and an environmentally friendly real Leigh to let float out from the beach into the lagoon one night. It was an amazing, emotional little ceremony on the beach. We even had a couple of the CM’s from AK we meet come over to participate.

Another vote for Yeungling bear- it is a great beer. It is not available in the north which I guess makes it even more desirable to me.

God, Disney is such a wonder and magical place!

Rob

Oh now you are making me excited!

I have a dinner at the new California grill but trying to decide where else I want

During the day, there are homemade potato chips and dip, gummy bears, and usually a trail mix.

Evening apps at WL CL are awesome! Venison chili, venison meatballs, chicken wings, chicken on a stick, scallops wrapped in bacon, sushi. Sooooo good!!! :cutie:

I wasn't a fan of the wines, they are kind of "cheap". You'll get a Chardonnay and a merlot. Beers were bud light, Yeungling, and another one that I can't remember...

I am so tempted to switch to WL every time I hear of the evening offerings, Std. CL is available for my dates still :rolleyes1

Anyone stayed at BWI CL recently who can tell me what the evening offerings were there?

I am so tempted to switch to WL every time I hear of the evening offerings, Std. CL is available for my dates still :rolleyes1

Anyone stayed at BWI CL recently who can tell me what the evening offerings were there?

Sheila,

I can't recommend WL CL enough. It's just fantastic! I think you and Bob would be so happy there. :goodvibes

I think BWI offerings are more like YC/BC, and those were pretty meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter