Concierge at Poly for 7 day Land/Sea

RavenRob

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can upgrade to Concierge room at Poly for Land portion? We are taking the 7 day Land/Sea to celebrate our anniversary and I was thinking of surprising DW with an upgrade. :earsboy:

They may be able to....you would have to call and see. You may find that Disney won't work with the upgrade on that package that you might be better off booking the land and cruise as two separate reservations. This way you have total flexibility on which resort and level of service you want. You can still take advantage of DCL transfers.

We are doing land/sea in Aug and are staying concierge/lagoon view. We booked w/ Dreams and there was no problem. I just had to, of course, pay the extra cost. This is the second time doing it this way. 1st time we booked w/ Disney directly.

We did the Land/Sea from 4/21-4/28 and upgraded our Poly reservation to concierge through our travel agent at Mouse Ear Vacations. It is definitely more expensive, but worth every penny!! I have created a monster in my husband, though, since he says he won't go back without going concierge! Have a great time!

Sorry, slightly OT here. This is our first time staying at deluxe property and our land/sea comes with AKL savanah view. What would be the perk in upgrading to concierge? What exactly do they do for you? We've only stayed at mod before so there wasn't an option.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter