Concierge arrival time at Port Canaveral?

Lillebelle

Luck favors the prepared
I'm trying to book transportation to the port for an upcoming cruise (our first out of PC) -- can someone please tell me what time concierge guests can start arriving? We would be getting dropped off. In a recent video, Pete made a comment about getting there at 8 or 8:30 to try to snag upgrades but that seems way earlier than anything I see on the DCL website or in previous posts about PAT's. Thank you for any clarity you can provide!

If you are already concierge there is no reason to get to the port any earlier than 11:00 am. Boarding will start shortly after that.

If you are doing a car service, I recommend 11. We got dropped off too early and had to sit with our luggage until the porters started. I went by our pjs time and was wrong.

What time should I have the car pick us up to get there at 11 with no stops between the airport and the port?
If you are doing a car service, I recommend 11. We got dropped off too early and had to sit with our luggage until the porters started. I went by our pjs time and was wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter