concerns with online ADR

jretzlaff22

Mouseketeer
Getting ready to book our ADRS, but I'm becoming concerned with the online process. When I go to the "disney dining and reservation" page and click "I want to use my dining plan" it then prompts for my reservation number and arrival date. It won't let me long in yet- will it not let me do this until my 180 days at 6 am?

Getting ready to book our ADRS, but I'm becoming concerned with the online process. When I go to the "disney dining and reservation" page and click "I want to use my dining plan" it then prompts for my reservation number and arrival date. It won't let me long in yet- will it not let me do this until my 180 days at 6 am?

There is a problem of some type I think. I hit my 180 day window today, but if I use the "I want to use my dining plan" and put in my reservation number and arrival date it tells me this:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]"The dates on your Resort reservation do not qualify you for extended booking dates. Please try another date or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."

So it looks like we will both have to wait until dining opens and call them instead of booking online. Sigh. I hate the phone.

But to the OP's question - you cannot do it until 180 days out at 6 AM, as posted. The 2nd poster's problem appears to be different.

But to the OP's question - you cannot do it until 180 days out at 6 AM, as posted. The 2nd poster's problem appears to be different.

Yeah, I think they are different issues. I was able to resolve mine by using IE instead of firefox to book my ADR's.

The dates on your Resort reservation do not qualify you for extended booking dates. Please try another date or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call

I had the same problem at my 180 day mark. I waited about an hour, tried again and it worked. It seems to be a glitch that happens first thing in the morning when the new day is added into the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter