concerning annual passes

deanna

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Back in September I bought the family premium passports to disneyland. We were planning a big trip to disneyworld for christmas and I had to cancel when we found out that we would be moving out here to southern CA. Well, I started the trip planning process - saved and bought our DDs' tickets early. 6 day park hoppers. I have the little letter stating that I bought them. Now, my question.... Can I transfer the unused tickets toward renewing passports with adding the california adventure? I would so appreciate any help concerning this. I just would hate to have lost 400 dollars. I don't know when we will be able to make it back to florida.

Thanks again!!
Deann :)

I don't think you can transfer WDW tickets for Disneyland AP fees. (Is that what you meant?) Maybe you could sell the WDW 6 day pass to someone who is planning on going. Does it have an expiration date?

tink, the tickets do not have a expiration dates. When we lived in Texas, I was going to upgrade those tickets and buy annual passes to WDW and buy passes for DH and myself. They said they will not expire and that I could upgrade them there for passes. I guess I should make a cold phone call and search out an answer. The lady at the info desk at DL said that they have done that sorta thing before but it was rare.... Thanks for the reply!!

Deanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter