• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

conceirge service

Tom&Melissa

Earning My Ears
questions about cat. 3.... will be cruising on May 20th... what is the best way to reserve Palo, spa, bridge tours, etc. I know that the conceirge will do this for us, can this be done prior to sailing on only when on ship?

what else should we do to fully take advantage of the conceirge?

Also, have a teen with nut allergies, who do I let know?

Question from the teen, what is gotcha?

Thanks!

HIya,
I have never sailed concierge, but from reading these boards, I gather that Palo, spa ETC take blocks of time on their schedules and only make them available to concierge guests. I am not sure if you get to choose your times prior to embarktion or not. I am sure someone else will come along and answer that ;-)

You can pre-book Palo and choose your own dining rotation. There is a concierge meet on board to make your spa and other ressies. There is a sailaway party one day with complimentary drinks and appetizers. The concierge team will do anything you ask...we requested and received a copy of the entire concierge book for each member of our party. They also got us Navigators we were missing and decorated for an anniversary celebration for us. They were extremely helpful in getting some salon appointments changed that had been messed up during the concierge meet. We had treats everyday and they checked on us often to see if we needed anything or if they could help us in any way.

GOTCHA!!
i am a teen who has previously sailed, gotcha is a game that you play by killing people. (moms, dads, dont worry)

1st you come up with a nick name
2nd you get the rules explained to you on how to play
3rd you play!

RULES:
the person with the most points at the end of the time period, wins! you get points by "killing"people. diff amount of points are awarded by different ways of killin people. once you are killed you are out.

so you get your assignmentof who to kill. you can kill them in a couple different ways. like a hand shake, kissing them on the hand with lipstick, stabbing them with a papper spoon, attatching a piece of paper that reads "poison" to their food or drink, and maybe a few more. like i said, dif amount of points, dif. deaths. you must have a witness, and stuff like that. its a pretty fin game, have fun!

DD Loved the Gotcha game...it is a must.

Nut allergy...there is a long thread on this. Basically, fill out the medical form in advance and send to DCL. When you board, the head server and your server will review form with you and be sure that you are not served anything that will be a problem. Sometimes, the chef comes out to talk with you also. There are nuts at the ice cream station (Scoops) so the safest policy there is not to have ANY toppings as they can't assure that a peanut crumb didn't fall into the sprinkles. The server will change gloves before getting your ice cream.

DD really enjoyed the Wild Side excursion on Castaway also....

Other questions were answered above....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter