Computer and Printer Access at Riverside?

Fyrecat

Catmagick
Hi,
Wondering if there is a computer and printer we can do early check in on the return flight and print boarding passes. We weren't planning on taking our laptop due to the recent break ins.

We're staying PO Riverside

Hi,
Wondering if there is a computer and printer we can do early check in on the return flight and print boarding passes. We weren't planning on taking our laptop due to the recent break ins.

We're staying PO Riverside

In our last two stays, not at POR, the desk has checked us in and had the boarding passes on under our door the morning of our flight. We didn't even ask them to do it. :goodvibes

In the morning, each resort has an airline check in desk. After 1:00 pm, (I think), the Guest Services or Concierge desk can print boarding passes.

When we traveled Southwest, I even had Guest Services at the MK check us in and print passes at the 24 hour mark.

I just recently stayed at POR and used Southwest Airlines. I checked in from my iphone while at a park, and when I went back later to the resort, the ME check in desk used my Confirmation number and was able to print up my boarding passes right there.

We upgraded to Business class at the 24hr mark on Airtran over the phone. When we received our boarding passes the next morning under the door it was the old seats/passes. We had them reprinted by concierge the next morning.
If you do this...just be aware that when changes are made, the changes may not be reflected on the "under the door" passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter