Complimentary refrigerator @ Value resorts!

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet or not but I got this from Magical Memories Travel Facebook page this morning.

We've had our EARS to the ground and can report some great news for fans of Disney's value resorts! All value resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator by the end of the month!

If this is true then:banana:! It will be great for everyone that stays at a value and needs to have a fridge. Most hotels everyone have one standard in the rooms so I could never figure out why Disney didn't:confused3 Yahoo:thumbsup2

That is awesome news!!! It's time that Disney finally did this! It's one of the main reasons I haven't enjoyed staying in the values myself!

:cool1:

That would be great! I have one on request for our stay at the Sports in October. It would be nice to save myself the $12 a night.:)

This would be awesome news since we just had to downgrade resorts and still needed a fridge. :cool1:

Really? That would be great! We were planning to bring our own fridge but it would be great NOT to! We arrive at POP on October 2.

Which number should we call to confirm this?

Awesome news! Hope it's true. October is our first stay in a value and I was a little unhappy with an additional $12/night to get a fridge.

Really? That would be great! We were planning to bring our own fridge but it would be great NOT to! We arrive at POP on October 2.

Which number should we call to confirm this?

Tag.....you are it!:rotfl: Since, per this info, they are due to be in all the rooms by the end of this month and since you check in Oct 2, could you pretty, pretty please confirm for us if this is true :worship:

This would be an AMAZING addition:woohoo:!!!

This is the exact quote;

"We've had our EARS to the ground and can report some great news for fans of Disney's value resorts! All value resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator by the end of the month!"

Until this is confirmed by several other sources I consider this a rumor. They don't state the source for this information, just that they've had their ears to the ground. It might happen but I don't get too excited about a rumor that's only been reported in one place.

I knew it was too good to be true.........I called the "room reservation" number and spoke with Clint. He said no free frig for value resorts :(

I knew it was too good to be true.........I called the "room reservation" number and spoke with Clint. He said no free frig for value resorts :(

You should also know that you could call back 20 times and get 20 different answers.... :rotfl2: They doesn't seem to be 2 people at Disney that know everything. I have gotten 5 different prices from 5 different CM's.

But I am not saying that the rumor is true.

I am going to try calling the resort directly on October 1 (the day before we leave) to see if I need to pack the minifridge or not. Wish me luck!

I really wish they'd provide coffee makers, too. Thanks for sharing the news.

:)

I am going to try calling the resort directly on October 1 (the day before we leave) to see if I need to pack the minifridge or not. Wish me luck!

Good luck. I don't have to have one, but it would be nice to not have to walk down to get my Lactaid -

This would be great if it comes to fruition. :)

Save me from buying a foam cooler and loading it up with ice every night.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet or not but I got this from Magical Memories Travel Facebook page this morning.

We've had our EARS to the ground and can report some great news for fans of Disney's value resorts! All value resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator by the end of the month!

This is the exact quote;

"We've had our EARS to the ground and can report some great news for fans of Disney's value resorts! All value resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator by the end of the month!"

Until this is confirmed by several other sources I consider this a rumor. They don't state the source for this information, just that they've had their ears to the ground. It might happen but I don't get too excited about a rumor that's only been reported in one place.

Looks like they did quote their source: "Magical Memories Travel Facebook Page".

Other than that, I'd still consider it a rumor - - too many people pay for those fridges! Would be nice, though.

I was just at an agent education program on site a few weeks ago. They said there is "talk" of this happening, but as far as they knew, it was just in the talking stage...also they would add coffee makers too. But I didn't get the feeling it would be soon, if at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter