Complimentary refrigerator @ Value resorts!

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet or not but I got this from Magical Memories Travel Facebook page this morning.

We've had our EARS to the ground and can report some great news for fans of Disney's value resorts! All value resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator by the end of the month!

Good news, however sad to see the Fridge Swaps ending :(

This is awesome news!! Will be there in exactly two weeks, hopefully our room will have a fridge!

I found the link, and while it does state it on their page, I did check ALL OF DISNEY's site and they have not announced this. Since the original page is a TA's site, it could be possible they either are just trying to get business or are paying for this out of their pocket. But to the best of my google skills and calls to the CMs I do know, this is not in the process.

Please note, this may be true, but I can not find any official Disney information to back it up.

Another agency is also reporting that they confirmed this and that coffee pots will be added by spring as well.

Now if we can just get wifi...

Another agency is also reporting that they confirmed this and that coffee pots will be added by spring as well.

Now if we can just get wifi...

We had a coffee pot in our room every time we have stayed at Pop:confused3

This would be excellent! We were planning on renting one, but we have 2 rooms booked and 2 would be way better than one since they're small. Crossing my fingers!

We're checking into ASMu on 9/28. It would be great if there was a 'frig in the room! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet or not but I got this from Magical Memories Travel Facebook page this morning.

We've had our EARS to the ground and can report some great news for fans of Disney's value resorts! All value resort rooms will include a complimentary refrigerator by the end of the month!

Good news, however sad to see the Fridge Swaps ending :(

Be there 19th so hope they in by then will be nice for sure...:cool1:

I wouldn't get excited until/unless it's reported on sites we all know and trust - like WDWinfo.com, Mousesavers.com, allearsnet.com...

This would be excellent! We were planning on renting one, but we have 2 rooms booked and 2 would be way better than one since they're small. Crossing my fingers!

Me too. This will be our first time ever having a connecting room, ever, anywhere. :) The other room will be for the kids. We all want to stretch out and relax in the beds so we will all have a bed of our own. :) Having two fridges will such a nice bonus. :worship:

I hope it's true - it would be great for everyone!

I will have to laugh though - we just broke down and bought a small fridge for our May trip so we'll only get 2 trips out of it. Oh well at least (assuming it's true) we won't have to haul the fridge down there again after this trip.

We had a coffee pot in our room every time we have stayed at Pop:confused3

Strange, I've never had one.

I've been in a connecting room (2009) and a new refirbished room last year.

What section of Pop have you been in?

Strange, I've never had one.

I've been in a connecting room (2009) and a new refirbished room last year.

What section of Pop have you been in?

We were there in January and I don't remember a coffee maker in my room, either.

We were just there this weekend and we had a brand new fridge in our room that we didn't request or pay for. I didn't question it, lol.

YAY, somewhere to store that leftover bit of tie dye cheesecake LOL

For the poster that had a fridge in their room without a request- did it also have a freezer compartment inside?

If not, then I will continue the Fridge Swap I'm running. I love taking frozen water to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter