Completely overwhelmed!

Lynndzr

Earning My Ears
I'm Lynn from Wisconsin. I've been researching a Disney trip we are trying to plan for December 2010. We have 7 of us (6 adults, 1 child who will be 5 at the time) which complicates my planning!

This will be the first time my daughter gets to go and it's been literally 20 years or more since I've been!

Welcome Lynn!

It's quite easy really. Just set aside 4 hours a day for the next few months and before you know it, you'll have a plan. ;)

If you want options, you've come to the right place! Now, how can we help?

Welcome Lynn to the DIS! You are at the right place to find all about Disney, hope you all have a great trip! :thumbsup2

I recommend that you book Neverland Club at the Polynesian Resort for evening childcare for your 5 year old. (They must be at least 4 and potty trained to attend.) It is run by Kindercare I believe and my daughter (Who is now 17) considered it one of her FAVORITE things about Disney! In the old days you were given a pager in case they needed to reach you but nowadays I imagine they just call your cell phone?

There is a minimum time frame that you must leave your child with them...I believe it is 4 hours. I think it opened at 4 pm when we used to use it but a lot of time has passed since the last time we used it. I think its for 4-12 year olds. Anyhooo...its a fabulous place, lots to do, movies to watch, games to play. It is open till midnight. My daughter LOVED it and as an only child it really gave her an opportunity to play with other children while we were on vacation and gave the adults a chance to go to Downtown Disney, go out to a grown up dinner, or head to a park for some big kid rides ;)

18.gif

Warmest Greetings and Welcome Home!! You have definately come to the right place!!

First of all Welcome! Were there any specific questions that we might could answer to help calm your nerves?

Welcome :) Look around a bit and come up with some specific questions or ask for recommendations on things. People here are always happy to help and to give their opinions. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter