Completely Overwhelmed

illuminationsfanatic

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am completely overwhelmed when it comes to all of the survey sites out there. I currently do Mypoints, but that is pretty much it. What survey sites do you seem to have the best luck with?? Thanks so much for your help :)

I do surveys on Sunshine Rewards - you earn $.80 per survey for the Daily Survey and Tricia runs a special each month so that if you do so many surveys you earn a bonus. There is also an OTX survey that you can take every day that pays out $.75. And if you make Super Member - you can take a Super member survey that pays $.60.

And there are many other ways to make money on Sunshine Rewards - I just received $700 in Disney gifts cards today!! That took me since the beginning of the year to earn!!

WOW! That's amazing!!! 9 months, $700???? Not too shabby!

I signed up there a couple of weeks ago and forgot all about it until I came across this thread. Do I have to go into the site every day? I'm used to MyPoints, where they send me the emails.

Thanks!

SR is a great site for surveys, shopping or just joining in on conversations in the forums. Lots of advice on earning, etc...and you can't find a more reputable and hardworking owner anywhere.

SR is great for earning money... I make about $50 a month mainly on surveys, a bit on shopping I would do anyway, and offers...

SR is different from mypoints...different kind of site... you have to do more on SR, but you get paid more. I like the ease of mypoints... but it takes a long time to earn much. SR gives me the opportunity to trade my time and opinions (surveys) for a greater reward...
I do both sites...only clicks on mypoints... all offers, surveys and shopping on SR.

I love that I can get Disney gift cards on SR... and I'm a super member, so I get a discount on my Disney gift cards.

Faith

I prefer SquishyCash myself. You can earn cash and you also earn "chips" that can be turned in for Disney gift cards (or others) or cash.

I do Sunshine as well. I do mypoints, but mainly just the paid emails. Where as Sunshine I go to every day and see what new offers they have and try to get surveys every day. Another great site for money making is expotv.com. I LOVE THAT site as I can make 200 a month. But it isn't for everyone as you actually have to make a video reviewing something and post it. Takes a bit of time but really easy.

i had been using u.talk.back but there is no way to get benefits from there b/c they don't send you enough surveys! I have been a member for 4 months and I have only recieved 3 surveys and I only have 27 points. it's not worth it!

My two favorite sites are Quickrewards and Sunshinerewards. They are both great sites with wonderful owners but IMO you can make quite a bit more money with Quickrewards. The greenfield survey pays more , higher ( about 1%) cash back for shopping online and more click earnings. My favorite though....when an offer doesn't credit, and it does happen, the owner will give you a manual credit if you have a confirmation email for the sign up.

ETA; OP if you like mypoints there is a site called rewardport that is almost identical. You do need to go on the site to check your mail every couple of days but all you need to do is click on links just like your regular email. They don't send as many emails as mypoints so it does take a while to earn enough to cash out.

I would like to try SR, but need some advice. I don't want a bunch of spam in my regular email address box. Do most of you use another email address when subscribing to SR? Will using another email address, besides my usual email address, effect my cashing in on rewards? If I am registered at a store using my usual email address, can I claim my reward at SR using another email address? :confused3

I would like to try SR, but need some advice. I don't want a bunch of spam in my regular email address box. Do most of you use another email address when subscribing to SR? Will using another email address, besides my usual email address, effect my cashing in on rewards? If I am registered at a store using my usual email address, can I claim my reward at SR using another email address? :confused3

Yes, I have email addresses just for the offers at SR BUT I use my main one for SR itself. they will not spam you and you do want them to be able to contact you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter