Completed projects with Pics...Added more pics.

I bought a (7 gypsies) brand 5x7 three ring album on Joanns.com for 3.69 to start with.

Cover:
Take a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock, place the covers on and cut out.
I just made pencil marks around the binding holes and used a single whole punch for each one.
Then I took glue dots or double sided photo splits and place all around the edges and a couple in the middle to keep the cover in place.
I had each of the kids decorate with embellishments. I bought a lot of disney embellishments on ebay for alot cheaper than in the store.
(We did front and back covers)
After the kids decorated the cover I put about 4 layers of clear decoupage finish. One layer at a time letting it dry fully before adding another layer.
After this is done the cover is complete. We did front and back.

Pages:
Printed off on matte photo paper (pack of 30 sheets at target - 4.99)
I don't if it is necessary to print on photo paper - I just thought it would print nicer). I took the book a part to make it easier to work on.
I used autograph pages from choascent1 and donatalie.
The i put photo splits or glue dots on back to keep pages in place. ( i have used both they work equally as well. Photo splits are cheaper. I bought some on joann fabrics.com on sale or target has a box of 850 for around 5.00. You can probably use a glue stick as well to save money. I just didn't know if it would be as flat and even so I went the photo split way.
I put an autograph page on each side of the paper in order to get 40 autographs.

After you have all your pages in the order you want put the clips back on. Then I took ribbon that I got at hobby lobby. I took 4 different spools of scrapbooking ribbon and cut them. I didn't measure them but I would say around 2 inches. Depends on how long or short you want the ribbon to look. I just double tied it around the binding clip. I just made a pattern with the four ribbons. I think I had enough space to put the 3 rotations so 12 ribbons.

It was a little time consuming, but my girls love them and it was a project to get them excited about disney so it was definately worth it. I also thought that being a three ring binder we can just keep adding to on our other trips to disney since this is our first trip I am sure there will be a couple more.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Katie

Thanks everyone for looking. I will continue to post as I get more projects completed.

Thank you to all the designers who helped me with these projects. I just finished some more and will post pictures soon. I think we are ready for our trip. Very excited!
Thanks again, I greatly appreciate everything you guys do for all of us!

May I ask what brand/type of Iron On Transfers you used for you tshirts that have the CLEAR background? I attempted to use some random brand from Target and it came out HORRIBLE! Yours look amazing! I am using Amys Transfers for most of my shirts, but I have very little wording that would be much better if i could put it on there with clear background for a colored shirt rather than white! Thanks!!! :yay:

Sorry,

Just got back on. It has been a busy couple of months. I ordered Iron on transfers from someone on ebay. They were very high quality. I got 25 sheets for around 20.00. Let me know if you are still interested and I will pull up the link from my ebay account.

Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter