• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETED-Peter Pans Christmas trip to Neverland! 19th- 23rd November

wow, I just wanted to say what a lovely trip report ... I've loved reading every moment ... what fab memories you're going to have.

So sorry to hear about the nightmare at the airport and the buggy, etc but at least your holiday was perfect.

:)

That was a really lovely trip report, and I am sure all your tips for taking young children with you will be very useful other DISers!:)

What a great TR Holly - you were so lucky with the characters - loved the stories about Buzz & Peter Pan :goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your journey home - we too didn't find CDG v organised or friendly at all :rolleyes1

Just read the last installment & really felt for you on your journey home - travelling with young kids is stressful enough without delays or missing buggies! I'm glad you had such a great trip & hope you can get to go back soon. Thanks for sharing your trip report, I loved reading it.

I really truelly loved reading your report...

From the tiny Air France plane (yip thats the fella we get haha!!) to the ski suits!!:rotfl:

Not sure if its just me but I felt myself well up with the characters being so nice to your son!:love: The photos are amazing!!

You don't happen to know if I will be allowed to take a buggy on Air France for my 3 year old son??? Don't want to be charged for taking it:thumbsup2

you def wont be charged.. they are allowed a buggy in their "allowance".. but whether you can take it right up to gate will depend on who checks you in! haha...
Thank you. yes... its amazing, as Ben was quite shy, but they seemed to really warm to him and make that extra effort to make him feel safe, was just amazing, will treasure it forever:love:

Thank you everyone, glad you enjoyed it! Thought may be usefull to read tips for anyone thats going with young children!

on that note! hahaha, a POPCORN tip!! Get that big suvenier one first 7.50 euros... then after that keep filling it up with a large portion.. ask for large... they charge you then 3.40 euros.. and its full! If you just hand it over and ask them to "fill it up" they charge you 7.50 euros again!!! haha... so remember to ask for a large portion please!!! merci!

I think bens main food group over this holiday was popcorn!! we have been eating nothing but veggies since we came home!! haha...catching up! oh well.. was a holiday after all!

you def wont be charged.. they are allowed a buggy in their "allowance".. but whether you can take it right up to gate will depend on who checks you in! haha...
Thank you. yes... its amazing, as Ben was quite shy, but they seemed to really warm to him and make that extra effort to make him feel safe, was just amazing, will treasure it forever:love:

Yeah we have taken the buggy no problem before BUT now that he is 3 I thought they might have a cut off period for buggies age wise???

Same with us having to give our buggy up, we were ok (if I remember right) in Edinburgh flying out, we just handed the buggy to the guy at the plane steps and he threw it on!!:rotfl: But on the way back they made us hand it back... oh nightmare, my kid so needs strapped in!!!:rotfl:

But, WOW how tiny ARE those planes?:scared1: At least its cosy!!!:rotfl: One time I was on seat 13 and it only had the recline position!!:rotfl: The lass kept telling me to sit up for take off and I explained it was broken, so I had to sit on the edge of the seat and not put my back on it!!:woohoo:

Funny now though!!:rotfl:

Cant be that bad though as I keep going back for more!! Mind you its not like I live near the eurostar, we haven't got much choice!!:rotfl:

hahaha... maybe i had your plane... the seat infront of my was stuck in recline... the guy kept saying.. sorry its not me.. its broken! hahahha

i see your a snow suit wearer too... haha, cant beat them... however unsexy!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahaha... maybe i had your plane... the seat infront of my was stuck in recline... the guy kept saying.. sorry its not me.. its broken! hahahha

i see your a snow suit wearer too... haha, cant beat them... however unsexy!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: I'm tellin ya you looked really good in your ski suit, I looked abnormal!!!:L My salopettes were grey and my jacket was grey and orange, I looked liked I worked for Easy Jet!!!:rotfl: I bought 2 ski jackets for January 09 though in a different colour(one is purple!:lmao: and the other is khaki and red!:lmao: I swear I'm not normal!!haha!!!)

Maybe they only have 1 plane for us disneyland lot!!!:scared1: :rotfl:

take care xxx

hahaha......:lmao: soo funny.... but did you see the way I in despiration added a belt around my waiste to add shape!! haha.... i think it looked worse that I was actually trying!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

maybe they SHOULD have one plane for us Disney lot :rotfl:

hahaha......:lmao: soo funny.... but did you see the way I in despiration added a belt around my waiste to add shape!! haha.... i think it looked worse that I was actually trying!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You know what I actually DID notice you had a belt!!:rotfl: I shouted at my husband to come over and have a look...I thought it was well great!!!:thumbsup2

Am I a weird ski suit lover that I actually noticed that?:confused3 :laughing:

You know what I actually DID notice you had a belt!!:rotfl: I shouted at my husband to come over and have a look...I thought it was well great!!!:thumbsup2

Am I a weird ski suit lover that I actually noticed that?:confused3 :laughing:

hahahah:rotfl: :rotfl: noo!! haha, so you all got a good laugh... well you know.. desperate times... call for desperate measures! hahaha:lmao:

I really enjoyed ur trip report and ur photo's are lovely.
Im soooo glad you had an amazing holiday and you all look sooo happy in every photo.. lots of memories to keep forever :goodvibes
Ben looks sooo cute in his Peter Pan and Buzz outfit :thumbsup2

I really enjoyed ur trip report and ur photo's are lovely.
Im soooo glad you had an amazing holiday and you all look sooo happy in every photo.. lots of memories to keep forever :goodvibes
Ben looks sooo cute in his Peter Pan and Buzz outfit :thumbsup2

Thank you, glad you enjoed, will be getting memory card with the snow pics on tomorrow! So will add some more pics prob tomorrow night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter