Complete Orlando

pad406

DIS Veteran
Was reading another post re Complete Orlando and found that we could save £1440 with them. A room in he BC Dec 27th to Jan 10th. Complete Orlando £3866 Disney £5306.Yet the Yacht Club is £4562 against £4668 so only £106 saved. Now Disney is not showing standard rooms for the BC but even if it was it would be £4668? so that would be £802 saved, what's happening here? Can these be as good as they look? Would love to hear from people that have used Complete Orlando.

I've used complete Orlando for the last 4 years! They are fantastic and I am an awkward customer. I'm forever adding people on, changing plans and they are so patient and amenable. You won't be disappointed with them.

We used c.o. for our 2 bed villa at ssr-booked in 2010- for summer 2011.
They were considerably cheaper than wdw tc,so that's why we used them!

Had no problems whatsoever,however,we did not make any special requests or amendments-so I couldn't comment on that side of things.

For August 2015-their prices are crazy too.
Can't recall exact price,but 2 bed was definitely over £800 per night.

I know it was a few years ago we were in a 2 bed now,but no way can that kind of price rise be justified-with or without free dining.
We paid £3600 ish for 2 weeks,including our 14 night tix,for 4.:confused:

just been on complete Orlando site,and prices have dropped for August in ssr/okw.
I would have to search for a previous post (and I'm being lazy-not had my weetabix yet!) But I recall a 2 bed villa was over £800 per night.

New results for okw:

Studio-£234
1 bed villa-£320
2 bed villa-£465

The ssr prices; some were lower,but others still ridiculous.
Including over £1800 per night for 3 bed grand villa-let's book for a month! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

me again:rotfl:

found my previous post re prices-

for a 2 bed villa at ssr
£814 per night

other prices:
studio-£388 pn
1 bed-£532 pn

these were for mid/late april-not easter
they do vary in different months

prices this morning for same period:

studio-£217 pn this is a 44% reduction
1 bed-£297 pn this is a 44% reduction
2 bed-£432 pn this is a 47% reduction

if anyone wants the 3 bed grand villa stats-they can do their own maths:rotfl2:

We're really only interested in staying on-site. Disney UK handles Ireland and, I think, the rest of Europe, but they quote in Sterling.

Hi pad 406

I see that my post to you was deleted by Elsie 79 .

See the bottom of your post 6

It is a pity that Elsie 79 would not post direct on the forum .

Hello, can anyone tell me if complete Orlando apply free dining (if it is offered) tia :)

Wow thankyou for quick reply. They look much cheaper don't they, hope prices don't inflate if dd comes out eek lol ;)

I know - so excited about Thursday!! Like you say - hope prices don't inflate!! I was determined to book with WDTC this year but CO are just do much cheaper and they are very good!! Good luck!!

Can you add flights at a later date? Date not not showing for August 15. Thanks for your help Hun

Hi pad 406

I see that my post to you was deleted by Elsie 79 .

See the bottom of your post 6

It is a pity that Elsie 79 would not post direct on the forum .

Woodview, it was me who deleted your post. If you check your PMs you will see why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter