COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

Thanks everyone - hope everyone enjoys them when they get them - I always think they look better in the photos

Wow the pirates are too cute!

here is my monsters inc group, hope you like it!

DSCN9472.jpg

the 3 shapes are pop dotted :)

I love the Monsters too - that is wonderful, and stuff I don't think about doing which I should so yeah more different things for my albums (next trip is going to need 3 album sets)

Here is my SWSA set for group b...

DSCN9474.jpg

the bird is on there with a removable glue dot in case you don't want him there. I had a tough time figuring out how to embellish this set.

One more group to go...but it's taking some time for inspiration

Susan ~ will be mailing my box tomorrow!

thanks for hostessing!!

Here is the first one for Group G Liberty Bell one picture used a flash and the other one didn't. Look so much better in person.
DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

Hope you like them. :banana:

Here is the first one for Group G Liberty Bell one picture used a flash and the other one didn't. Look so much better in person.
DSC_0810.jpg

DSC_0811.jpg

Hope you like them. :banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
yes, I'm in this group
I been wanting a really good bell SCAL has a soso one that I usually use - it is on the list of things I need to make but it keeps going down the list:confused3

Checking in early for next week(Feb 13)-my pieces are done and waiting for them to finish drying. Will be mailed out this week if everything is dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter