COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

My groups are good -- sending pm.

Reddy, the tea party group looks great, and I'm getting it! :banana:

Ok so here is #3 out my 7 that I'm doing
PeaceDude015.jpg

now I get to go help DH out in garden then a week-end away, then back to work on Monday:sad1: (after having a month off I'm not ready to go back but it is craft & Disney money)

Dacky - this it o/t but did you see that the CK convention is in Lancaster this July instead of Valley Forge? I have wanted to go for years but never made it. Thinking about going this year and maybe making it a weekend getaway for the family in Hershey too??

Dacky - this it o/t but did you see that the CK convention is in Lancaster this July instead of Valley Forge? I have wanted to go for years but never made it. Thinking about going this year and maybe making it a weekend getaway for the family in Hershey too??

i did NOT see that! This sounds like something I can't miss. I'll go do some googling :) And you know if you go that we HAVE to meet, right? :)

Groups are good. Was just thinking about what to do for them. going to get them done after my orders are filled this weekend and be on time early even :)

quick question for those in Group J - Shows
for the Dream along with Mickey would you want one of these (I'm thinking Cindy one) or would you rather have Minnie in a White dress with blue trim??
sb014.jpg

Reddy, omg, you are just amazing. Minnies are darling and the peoplemover is cute!
You need to hook up with Hope and go into business and I'll be your first customer!
BTW, Minnie in white with blue would also work for formal nights.:hippie:

Reddy, I love the Cinderella Minnie Mouse! I'm thrilled to be in this swap & a recipient of your paper piecings. I'm still thinking of something clever for my Wishes! set. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be cool.

Reddy, omg, you are just amazing. Minnies are darling and the peoplemover is cute!
You need to hook up with Hope and go into business and I'll be your first customer!
BTW, Minnie in white with blue would also work for formal nights.:hippie:

sell?? nope - not going to get Disney mad at me for selling copyright images (even if Disney would get it all anyways since Disney vacation is where the money would be spent)

I wanted to post some pictures of my spoilers but I can't get them to look right--they are smaller and rotated correctly on my screen and when I try to post them here, they are huge and sideways. Very frustrating.:confused:

DSC_0670.jpg

Hey which Mickey you ya like better??
sb009-20.jpg

or

sb001-34.jpg

I can't decide - I really like both of these
I have to go to work so I'll what ya say when I get back

I also asked on "The Daily Grind" if they think my "You May Get Wet" piecing would work for the Title

I got too much going thur my mind to decide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter