COMPLETE: Magic Kingdom Swap POSTAL

I think I got it.

I made a note to myself about the pirate, put you in grps G and J as requested and I picked Mad Tea Party, Spalsh Mountain, and Astro Orbiter.

Let me know if you want to make a change.

Thanks for joining!

Nope those are all wonderful - splash Mt is my boys favorite ride (now I just have to decide which paper piecing to use on it)

I am just joining a few...

Group B, 3 (Snow White's Scary Adventure)

Group E, 4 (monster's Inc)

Group J, 3 (Main Street Electrical Parade)

I'm resisting the urge to join every group.

I will also take:

Group B: Peter Pan
Group D: Country Bears
Group G: Haunted Mansion

eta: I've had a really difficult time logging on to the forum lately-it keeps telling me the server is busy or something like that....but I'm here, I try to check in frequently.

I added these spots. After this closes, I'll send you my email address -- if you are having problems with disboards, you can send me an email.

OK here is my "Stock" in Liberty Square, I thought the title was kinda small so I grabbed the extra brown paper from cutting title & stock out & made 2.5 inch squares - thinking you could add 2in sq pic or add white to the top after you journel since I ran it thur the cuttlebug embossing like the title got.
sb001-69.jpg

close up of paper piecing
sb002-59.jpg

Susan, I will drop group H if no one joins and add group I Mickey and Walt statue.

Cassey

Susan - not sure if I am getting this in in time....but you can give me A. 7, J. 5, G. 5, F. 3, C. 4, H. 6 and I. 3.

If not, it's ok!!

Thanks!

Can I say i'm a little (like a lot) intimidated by Reddy's great work?

Love the Stocks title and those extra little squares! It's fantastic!

Can I say i'm a little (like a lot) intimidated by Reddy's great work?

Love the Stocks title and those extra little squares! It's fantastic!

Dont be - I already had the files so it was just gluing, so it was just like using a critcut cart - would you be intimidated by one of the Princeness from the cart??

Thanks everyone
now back to work on Mad Tea Party (I did inkscape a new file for it but it is alot easier than the first Mad Tea Party I did - I"m having a thing for having Mickey in rides)

Susan, I will drop group H if no one joins and add group I Mickey and Walt statue.

Cassey

I put you in the I3 - -do you want tht or Fairytale Garden? I dropped it since I only had it to fill in.

Also, I can add WDW RR to the Frontierland grp if you'd like.

Susan - not sure if I am getting this in in time....but you can give me A. 7, J. 5, G. 5, F. 3, C. 4, H. 6 and I. 3.

If not, it's ok!!

Thanks!

I dropped grp H. For grp I, I will have a spot for you - -either the statue or the Fairytale garden - -I am waiting on a reply. I have you in all of the other spots.

OK here is my "Stock" in Liberty Square, I thought the title was kinda small so I grabbed the extra brown paper from cutting title & stock out & made 2.5 inch squares - thinking you could add 2in sq pic or add white to the top after you journel since I ran it thur the cuttlebug embossing like the title got.
sb001-69.jpg

close up of paper piecing
sb002-59.jpg

WOW! THis is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter