Common Grounds

RDFAMILY

Earning My Ears
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE PRICES ARE FOR COFFEE DRINKS FOR TEENS IN THE "COMMON GROUNDS" AREA? WE ARE CRUISING IN MARCH FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ARE TRYING TO
STICK TO SOME SORT OF BUDGET! ALSO ARE BETWEEN MEAL SNACKS FROM THE VARIOUS SNACK BARS INCLUDED OR EXTRA?
I THINK YOU CAN BUY A REFILLABLE MUG FOR SODA FOR AROUND 38 BUCKS BUT DOES THAT INCLUDE ALL NON ALCHOHLIC DRINKS? :Pinkbounc EXCITED TO SAIL

Hello!

First, PLEASE turn the capslock key off. I know you're excited, but typing in all caps is equivalent to shouting.

Next, which ship are you sailing on? Only the Wonder has Common Grounds. The Magic has 'The Stack' as the teen club. Don't have a teen, so don't know prices of drinks in either place, sorry. However the drink station on deck 9 of both ships includes unlimited coffee, lemonade, hot tea, and milk, all for free whenever you want it. I would also comment that the water onboard from ANY tap is about as pure as bottled water, they are very agressive on the water purity.

All food EXCEPT specialty candies from the gift shops and the popcorn wagon and the candy counter outside the Walt Disney Theatre are also included for free. There are a number of places up on Deck 9 that serve all kinds of typical fast foods, pizza, hot dogs, chicken strips, tacos, etc.. One thing you do not have to worry about on this ship is the food.

The unlimited soda program is for any soda type drinks. They serve Coca-Cola branded sodas onboard. They will give you a sticker for your keycard as the indicator you are on the program. You can have a mug for $3 extra if you really want one.

Welcome to the DISboards RDFAMILY
You will find plenty of info about cruising on this board, so any questions just go ahead and ask and someone will try to answer them for you.
What ship and what dates are you sailing?
Have a great trip.

All non soda drinks like smoothies or non alcoholic drinks have a charge. Only the soda products are included in the mug program.

MJ

DO THE MUG PROGRAM! it is great! if you drink even moderate then youll love it! i refilled it at lease 75 times! (no joke) sticker sounds better tho....dont have to worry bout loosing the cup.

Common Grounds (and the Stack) do not offer any coffee drinks. Quiet Cove Cafe (at least, I think that's what it's called) which is only on the Magic and was once Common Grounds is now a coffee place. Smoothies are usually between 3 and 5 dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter