Commercials..

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
When you see a product in a commercial on television, do you buy that product because you actually "believe" their claims of how the product will perform - or do you just find it interesting and decide to "give it a try"? :goodvibes

TV commercials have almost no influence at all on what I buy. I couldn't care less about name brands.

I only watch tv commercials for entertainment,. The claims are generally dismissable:)

Okay, I'll bite. I have bought crap from a tv commercial because I just had to see if the dang thing worked, like Pedi Paw and numerous other items. Some worked some were useless.:rolleyes:

Not so much with commercials. However, I'm embarrassed to say that packaging does influence me. But it may be because I am graphically inclined, in any case, that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it :lmao:

Usually it's a "hmm...if it does what it says it does, that would be cool...I really want to try that".

It also depends on the price though -- apparently the Roomba is pretty cool from what I read on a thread on one of these boards but it's a bit more than I want to spend. I love the idea of it though & thought it was cool when I first saw an informercial for it.

I always assume though that the product will never work as well as it says it will. I'm always surprised when it really does work like it says it will.

I do remember seeing one of those pizza cookers (it spins and just sits on the table -- I can't remember the name of it). I thought those were neat but not enough to buy one. My aunt got them for us for Christmas. I use it constantly since we need to make 3 pizzas, I only have 2 pizza pans that will fit in the oven -- so 2 go in the oven, the 3rd one on the pizza turntable. ;) It works great, just like the ads had said.

Commercials don't mean practical use for me but their entertainment value is another story. If it appeals to me in any valuable way I'd have to research it before it makes it home.

My husband on the other hand is a see it once want it type of guy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter