Coming soon.....The Twelve Disney Day’s of Christmas Quiz.

KayleeUK

Still here.....
I hope you can join me for my Christmas Quiz that starts December 1st :)

There will only be 12 questions as I know you will be busy in the run up to Christmas and then I can get the prizes out in time for you.

xmas-mic13.gif

Hope you are able to join in :thumbsup2

GREAT :thumbsup2 12 questions sounds ok ;) unless they are all picture questions i am pants at those :rolleyes:

That's brilliant Kaylee, as I thought I'd have to miss the last few questions. I'm really looking forward to it :thumbsup2

Nice! 12 Questions to do! :woohoo:

mandymouse said:
That's brilliant Kaylee, as I thought I'd have to miss the last few questions. I'm really looking forward to it :thumbsup2

I thought you'd be doing it Mandy.. :rolleyes: Oh well at least it's christmas themed..

We can probably guess the winner already.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That sounds lovely, Kaylee. Looking forward to it.

ArielJasmine princess:

I keep meaning to try these. Might actually manage to remember for only twelve (to get me hooked..... :rolleyes1 )

mikki.young said:
I keep meaning to try these. Might actually manage to remember for only twelve (to get me hooked..... :rolleyes1 )

yes ! i seem to remember thinking i would only do one :rolleyes:

natalielongstaff said:
GREAT :thumbsup2 12 questions sounds ok ;) unless they are all picture questions i am pants at those :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing Nat.

Looking forward to it Kaylee :thumbsup2

Sorry I won't be able to take part in this one :guilty: have got a good excuse though :cool1:

i will also try to have a go looking forward to it

As an aside, on our Virgin flight to WDW last Chrsitmas they held a quiz during the flight - the question was to do with the 12 Days of Christmas - and I won :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

The prize was a great big bottle of champagne which we drank with our Christmas dinner in Old Key West whilst watching the WDW parade on TV.

Happy memories :)

David

I'll be joining in too!!! Anything to do with Christmas and I'm there!! :thumbsup2

I'll try and join, but I'll probably miss a couple of questions as I'm away this weekend..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter