Coming Out?

Well, I don't mind sharing my coming out story. I hope it may help you a little. But first and foremost, I hope that you gather to courage to come out. It does take a lot of bravery in order to do it. Without further ado...~

When I was little, I always knew that I was different. I didn't quite know *what* it was, but I knew it was something. I guess my mother should've known, too. I was two or three when the Little Mermaid first came out, and I would cry every time we went to K-Mart or Wal-Mart wanting Ariel dolls ...and I always wanted to watch Sailor Moon, or The Little Mermaid, or Cinderella, Snow...do you get the idea? I never played with GI Joes or anything. So, for elementary school I went to a biological sciences academy and started playing a saxophone. This got me into an Arts middle school, and the equivalent of teenage Sodom and Gomorah! LOL...Not really, but still. I figured it out. I was gay, like the other people were. Like other people on this thread, I had a sort of religious debate with myself. If God hates gays, then why make them gay? Of course, this was like 1998-ish, so there was still the social debate over choice/no-choice. A lot of my friends still thought it was a choice, (which, by the way...since people have pretty much accepted it's not a choice, why do we still have lawmakers that are ****heads? I mean, they used to argue it was a choice, now what they propose is even more devious...''We get that it's not a choice, but we STILL want you to suffer! '-.-'!) ...anyway, there was always a distinct separation. I was out at school, but closeted at home. I was always mortified when my French teacher, Madame Granzow, would talk to my mother. I was always petrified for some reason she would slip. Anyway, ...we moved to a suburb of Savannah in a different county, and I went BACK in the closet. Then slowly, I just got tired of the questions and came out again. Being a smaller town, it was a lot easier to get back to my Mom. She flipped out. It was NOT pretty. Sparing the nitty gritty details, (it was never dramatic to the point that I got kicked out or anything) I would say that now she's completely fine with it and apologized profusely for her behavior that she showed earlier in life. She said that she always knew I was gay, she just never saw society becoming as accepting as it. You know, it's funny. We all have coming out stories, and most of the time we bury them. I haven't even thought about my mother flipping out in YEARS...probably because of the fact that it's been so fine since then, and like she said, ...she never didn't not WANT me to be gay, she didn't want me to have to face society. I'm not old enough to have any deeply insightful Yoda-ish words of wisdom, but since we're in the same generation I'll just say... do what feels right. If you don't ''feel it'' this week, or next week, when you do feel like it, just do it. It's sort of like getting on the Tower of Terror, once you buckle your seat belt, you have to stay on the whole time and just grin and bear it. Then once you start dropping and lifting, you realize it's not so bad, afterall :D...gaaaa' I hope that wasn't too cheesy.

Thanks for your story, and believe me any type of encouragement helps. I was like you too! I had an Ariel doll and a Belle doll as well as other Barbies and baby dolls that my mom and aunts bought for me. Now I did have some boy toys like tonka trucks and stuff but they were mostly for my dolls to ride around in, lol.

I'm glad to see everything's going alright! I know what you mean about having two jobs. When I worked at the hospital, I worked in a restaurant, too. On my days off at the hospital, I'd go and cook. The hospital was work, the restaurant was just play...LOL. I knew something had to give though, when I looked at my schedule and realized I had just worked nineteen days straight. I've started - and stopped - nursing school so many times now, that it borders on the ridiculous. The last time was when my grandfather had terminal cancer, and my Aunt and I were sitting in the ER. I had already jumped through all the hurdles of getting into the program, passing the entrance test, the whole nine yards. My Aunt looked at me and said, ''Allen, when do you have to go and register?'' I hadn't even though about it, so I pulled out my blackberry. ''In three hours...'', ...ugh! Sparing the details, there was a bunch of family drama that happened after my grandfather died. Luckily, his will was forty pages and so was his trust documents, so there was no reason in anyone contesting it who felt like they needed to. What's your major? Did you enjoy your vacation? Do you have a full review? :D?

May i ask?

Bring open is very new to me and i guess as much as you hear about others experiences i didnt think id have one from certain friends.

My friend has always been a live and let live person and never heard a bad word when talking about someone who was gay.

So she was the first I confided in and she isnt comfortable with me now that ive told them im bisexual. She actaully told me she isn't comfortable with it.

I really didnt expect it and its bothering me, especially when i feel so much better about myself by saying it outloud.

I always thought friends would be more accepting than family for some reason.

But i guess everyone has experienced something like this,right?

oh i just saw your post Todd.
Glad you are ok if extremely busy.
I wish i could get a second job... no Disney for me for while it seems.
How have you friends taken it?

I'm glad to see everything's going alright! I know what you mean about having two jobs. When I worked at the hospital, I worked in a restaurant, too. On my days off at the hospital, I'd go and cook. The hospital was work, the restaurant was just play...LOL. I knew something had to give though, when I looked at my schedule and realized I had just worked nineteen days straight. I've started - and stopped - nursing school so many times now, that it borders on the ridiculous. The last time was when my grandfather had terminal cancer, and my Aunt and I were sitting in the ER. I had already jumped through all the hurdles of getting into the program, passing the entrance test, the whole nine yards. My Aunt looked at me and said, ''Allen, when do you have to go and register?'' I hadn't even though about it, so I pulled out my blackberry. ''In three hours...'', ...ugh! Sparing the details, there was a bunch of family drama that happened after my grandfather died. Luckily, his will was forty pages and so was his trust documents, so there was no reason in anyone contesting it who felt like they needed to. What's your major? Did you enjoy your vacation? Do you have a full review? :D?

Yeah. I am majoring in Fine Art, mostly painting and drawing. I am taking online classes, not actually going to a campus anywhere. But, it is just as tough the only difference is you don't have to sit through boring lectures. Still trying to decide what to do with my degree when I'm done since art really isn't a demanding career field. I've always dreamed of working for Disney, but once I grew up I realized it probably is just going to be a dream, which really sucks, lol. Anyway, I did have a fantastic vacation. Just my sister and I went on this trip. We were there from thanksgiving day to just this past Sunday. Our itinerary for this trip was packed leaving us both wiped out. I hope to have a trip report done soon because I'd like to share it. Not really sure where to post it at though.

May i ask?

Bring open is very new to me and i guess as much as you hear about others experiences i didnt think id have one from certain friends.

My friend has always been a live and let live person and never heard a bad word when talking about someone who was gay.

So she was the first I confided in and she isnt comfortable with me now that ive told them im bisexual. She actaully told me she isn't comfortable with it.

I really didnt expect it and its bothering me, especially when i feel so much better about myself by saying it outloud.

I always thought friends would be more accepting than family for some reason.

But i guess everyone has experienced something like this,right?

oh i just saw your post Todd.
Glad you are ok if extremely busy.
I wish i could get a second job... no Disney for me for while it seems.
How have you friends taken it?

I can't really comment on your question since I haven't really experienced that yet. Having a second job was driving me crazy, but the extra money was nice. Not sure when I will get back to Disney, I was hoping sometime in 2013, but who really knows. Guess I should focus on other things for right now. All of the friends I have told so far are ok with it. I sort of knew they would be because they already have gay friends which made me feel better in coming out to them. Not to mention I have known some of them my entire life. And the other thing is a lot of my friends are either gay or lesbian which made me feel a bit better after telling them and I knew they would be there for me. One person I am happy I told was my aunt. She supports me and knows everything and she wants me to be happy and that it is my choice and place to tell everyone which also made me feel good. Glad to know I have her on my side.

I think that friends usually are more acceptable, but there comes a time when an argument will eventually break out with some people, I'm sure. In my experience when I was younger, this always came about over a hurtful comment they could make - and be oblivious to the fact. It's sort of like they forget you're gay, and they could make a comment such as, ''I don't know why they let gay people adopt.'' LOL. As time has went on though, I've stopped caring less about what people say. They ain't gonna change me, and whereas I used to argue with people about adoption, or marriage,...now I don't even give them the time of day. They didn't earn the right to argue with me :D All of us here have the right as human beings to live happily and (hopefully) peacefully. If during the course of my life until now I've had to trim a few people out of my life for the sake of my own happiness, I've done it. Also, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

I think i should have started a separte thread but i didnt expect to write any of this until i read what Todd wrote.

I guess what is bothering me is i havent changed. Im still the same, its just that her perception of me has. SO much so that I even convinced her i was joking and then i felt really dumb and embarrassed that i did that.

:sad2::sad2:

Guess who started writing a reply and hit ''back'' by accident? ...Yeah. Okay, back to what I was saying.

I really can't give you advice on one to do about your friend, just like Todd's decision of when it will be right to come out is up to him alone, what to do about your friend is a very personal decision. But, I've enjoyed coming to the boards so much and conversing with you all that today at work when my iPhone beeped to let me know that Captain had wrote something, I've decided I'm going to informally refer to us as the Disney Queens. Bwahahaha.
But, reading what you said made me think of a very emotional event, one that sort of ties into my coming out story, but I really didn't want to share it because I didn't want to freak Todd into coming out. I suppose all things being equal, I probably SHOULD share it. It's sort of like getting a tattoo (I have two, one on each foot...Flounder and Sebastian on my left food and Ursula on my right foot.) when anyone asks me if they hurt, I'm not going to lie to them and say they DIDN'T hurt. I tell them the truth. Flounder and Sebastian hurt like a cow ant biting me repeatedly, and Ursula hurt so bad I didn't think I'd be able to let the dude finish. Seriously. If my first one had hurt as much as my second one, I would've never gotten a second one! ...So, my reason for saying that is, I guess I can't candy coat my coming out story, and only ''hint'' on my mother flipping out. Without further ado,...(and this is for both of you!)
When I first moved to Bryan County, everyone told me that I ''had'' to meet Jessie. So, I started going to church and talking to her. Her and I had so much in common that it bordered on the freakish. That's what everyone kept telling me, ''You've got to meet Jessie, she LOVES Sailor Moon!''...Well, we became best friends fast. One of the times when my mother flipped on me, and then went off to work, I called Jessie crying. I always told her it was the first time that I ever ''needed'' her. I mean, I used to skip school to stay up and talk to her all night on AOL (it was middle school, and early high school...). Anyway, for ten years you couldn't separate us. Her father IS a preacher, but aside from that, ... One time after she first got her Mustang we passed him on the highway and I had to hold a magazine over my face, so he couldn't see it was me.
We moved into a big white Edwardian house downtown, and didn't have internet hooked up yet. I actually went up to her work and asked her, ''Why haven't I heard from you in two weeks?'' and she told me check my e-mail. I had a feeling ''something'' wasn't right, you know? Anyway, a long story short I was running all over this old house looking for SOMEBODY'S wireless signal with my laptop! After I finally found one, I was able to begin the most painful break-up since Diana and Charles. I mean, she wrote me a full essay on why she couldn't be my friend anymore. And, all because of something I couldn't help. And to further turn this into a bad Dr. Phil episode, she KNEW I was gay before we even got really close! I felt like I was getting a freaking divorce or something, it was horrible. To compound it all, my four year long crush/friend type thing came out the closet to me the very next night(that's another story, for another time...!).
Everyone told me I looked pitiful those first few days, but me and Jessie were best friends for ten years. Not the immature ''middle school'' best friends that write each other notes, we had matured into what I would consider my first real ''best friend'' as an adult. I think that the concept of ''best friends'' sort of evolves, you know? At first, it's something of an obsession to have that sort of relationship that you can proclaim to everyone, so-in-so is your BEST friend. Slowly over time, I think it evolves into a silent ''first among equals'' status amongst all your other friends...? I sincerely hope I'm making sense at nearly 2 AM. So, after laying in bed crying and looking ratty for a few days, I got up and decided to just screw it.
We eventually made up, but it's truthfully about like two divorced people being cordial when they see each other in public. That's about the extent of it. I'm going to church for the first time in YEARS to hear her sing for the Christmas concert. And you know what else? Everyone that knows about the situation still doesn't know how I can be cordial to her. They tell me I don't need friends like her - and I don't. However, she did something for me that no one else will ever have the pleasure of doing. She sort of laid the foundation for me to be able to say ''LALALALA off'' to people and walk away when they start that stupid noise up.
So, my reason for telling this story is to make some sort of effort in helping both you and Todd, Captain. For your situation, if you feel like your friend will never change, then I'd slowly start the separation process now, so it only hurts a little versus letting it drag on so it hurts a lot. Or, maybe start branching out? Like, just not be as close? HOWEVER, on the positive side, if you think all she needs is an adjustment period, ...then be patient and give her that, maybe your story with her will be a 180 with mine. At least on your side, she's emphatically stated that she has an issue with it and doesn't blindside you ten years later! LOL. That's one thing that I can always laugh at when it comes to the Jessie issue, ...it took her ten years to decide she doesn't like gay people? Oh well. I hope my attempt at group therapy about all of these subjects is worth me staying up this late typing to y'all about it! Now, if disboards would only make an iPhone app,...I love getting an e-mail saying that someone's replied to a thread, but it takes forever to load up on my phone, so I always wait until I get home to actually get on the boards. I always end up staying up late doing homework though, and then...you know, if I type any longer, I'm going to get banned. LOL. GOODNIGHT!

:)haha Disney Queens made me laugh thanks. I dont mind that but id rather have a crown than a tiarra lol
I very much appreciate you writing your very personal story.

I wish i had the nerve to be as open. WIsh i had the nerve years ago.
My life would have been so different. I guarentee there will be plenty of people i will never ever tell. :guilty:

That must have been tough reading her email. 10 years? wow. Im sorry

And yes your description of best friends is so spot on. you seem wise, new friend!
:)

I so appreaciate you staying up late and starting over asfter you hit the back button too. Its nice to be able to talk to someone about my feelings and stuff with out feeling scared or nervous or insulted.

And no joke, i ve been thinking about getting a tattoo and have asked so many if it hurts. I want one on my shoulder or across my back.

I didnt know you can get emails when there is a reply. Thats cool
I also have an iphone but im not that fond of it. My android was much better.

I hope you enjoy the Christmas concert.
Id also like to hear the other story when you have the time.. the four year crush one.

You really sound pretty together.
Is allen your first name?
Hope todd and you have a freat sat night.

I'm not going to lie to you about the tattoos, ...the first one I got, the pain (and yes, it was a very distinct pain.) was tolerable. It was not a ''bad'' pain. The second one I got, I would've rather had the flu. Although, my first one WAS on the top of my foot (I want to be able to hide them, you know?) everyone was astounded that I'd pick one of THE most painful locations to get a tattoo for my first one. The artist didn't even want to let me get it!
As far as my ''fun'' Saturday night goes, I'm having quite a romantic evening, if I do say so myself... I have candles lit all over my room, and listening to sensual sitar music, and am currently laying in bed all cuddled up with ...my laptop. I'm doing ALL of my homework tonight, because today has been such a busy day watching the local Christmas parade and all. I'm doing a double tomorrow, so ...meh. No time for homework tomorrow. It's due Sunday night, too...
As far as smartphones are concerned, I'm absolutely addicted to my iPhone. I've had three Androids, four blackberries, and a palm. I think my iPhone runs circles around all of them!
I was re-reading my post last night and I saw where my sleep deprived mind made a bunch of typos! Also, when I trailed off, I wasn't attempting to be coy or misleading. I really was going to probably write another paragraph! What sucks about me working 3-11 is I come home, take a shower, wash my hair, try to schedule laundry and stuff doing all of that, by the time I settle down it's usually so late when I start my homework...sigh. I'll be SO glad when I'm done with school.
The whole crush story, maybe I will eventually get around to telling you all that. What are YOU doing this Saturday night?! I hope it's not holed up in your room doing homework. Although I did have to turn the sitar music off. Now I'm listening to pipe organ Christmas songs :O I have to stay focused on homework!

I just got home, hung with a friend, got some coffee and chatted.

Now i have the radio on, trying to pay some bills....family coming over tomorrow to celebrate a birthday, not mine.

this is quiet time for me which i like.

I dont know why i said shoulder, i meant upper arm for the tattoo.
One problem is i cant think of what id like to get that im sure i will like forever, KWIM?

The FLu? wow, i had that swine flu last year.. that was tough.. on my back for 5 days!! wow maybe i wont get one lol

Sorry I dont know what sitar music is, but ill google it after i finish this.

Hope your homework is a subject you like at least....due sunday night? another wow lol

I hope you can sell me on keeping the iphone because just this morning i was looking at androids to replace it but the cost of $600 stopped me....so far.

One thing i hate is if i enlarge the screen to read a webpage the page is off the screen and i have to scroll back and forth to read it as well as scroll down of course. on my android the text would wrap it self to the size of the screen when i enlarged. Maybe there is way to fix that?

oh i almost forgot...
when you said you knew i wasnt straight in that other thread i got nervous for a second as if i was exposed haha.
Im glad you know.

A sitar is that nifty Indian guitar type thing. And a tattoo on your arm shouldn't hurt near as much as the one(s) on my feet did, even the first one that didn't hurt all that bad. I'm not sure, but I know what you mean, and I know how aggravating it is. On my Android, I could zoom in to ONE word per scroll, and it was still in order. On an iPhone, I would literally have to scroll from side to side if I wanted to do that. I still think the iPhone beats the android devices, though...just my opinion!
LOL! I'm glad I got you :P I enjoy my quiet time, too. Especially since in the healthcare field, everything is so hectic and crazy, you almost HAVE to take a ''breathing'' period once you get home. And yes, it's due no later than 2:00 AM Eastern Time Sunday >.> ...

I think that friends usually are more acceptable, but there comes a time when an argument will eventually break out with some people, I'm sure. In my experience when I was younger, this always came about over a hurtful comment they could make - and be oblivious to the fact. It's sort of like they forget you're gay, and they could make a comment such as, ''I don't know why they let gay people adopt.'' LOL. As time has went on though, I've stopped caring less about what people say. They ain't gonna change me, and whereas I used to argue with people about adoption, or marriage,...now I don't even give them the time of day. They didn't earn the right to argue with me :D All of us here have the right as human beings to live happily and (hopefully) peacefully. If during the course of my life until now I've had to trim a few people out of my life for the sake of my own happiness, I've done it. Also, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Yeah, my friends are, they are great. My family does tend to be oblivious to things like that, and they don't sugarcoat anything either when they are talking. Let's put it this way, the 'f' word is the most used word in their vocabulary, followed by the other name for a female dog, lol. Anyway I know this because a cousin of mine is dating a black guy (we are all white) and they talk about it and say things that can be hurtful. I know they don't mean to say what they do, but they do it anyway, probably without thinking about it.

Guess who started writing a reply and hit ''back'' by accident? ...Yeah. Okay, back to what I was saying.

I really can't give you advice on one to do about your friend, just like Todd's decision of when it will be right to come out is up to him alone, what to do about your friend is a very personal decision. But, I've enjoyed coming to the boards so much and conversing with you all that today at work when my iPhone beeped to let me know that Captain had wrote something, I've decided I'm going to informally refer to us as the Disney Queens. Bwahahaha.
But, reading what you said made me think of a very emotional event, one that sort of ties into my coming out story, but I really didn't want to share it because I didn't want to freak Todd into coming out. I suppose all things being equal, I probably SHOULD share it. It's sort of like getting a tattoo (I have two, one on each foot...Flounder and Sebastian on my left food and Ursula on my right foot.) when anyone asks me if they hurt, I'm not going to lie to them and say they DIDN'T hurt. I tell them the truth. Flounder and Sebastian hurt like a cow ant biting me repeatedly, and Ursula hurt so bad I didn't think I'd be able to let the dude finish. Seriously. If my first one had hurt as much as my second one, I would've never gotten a second one! ...So, my reason for saying that is, I guess I can't candy coat my coming out story, and only ''hint'' on my mother flipping out. Without further ado,...(and this is for both of you!)
When I first moved to Bryan County, everyone told me that I ''had'' to meet Jessie. So, I started going to church and talking to her. Her and I had so much in common that it bordered on the freakish. That's what everyone kept telling me, ''You've got to meet Jessie, she LOVES Sailor Moon!''...Well, we became best friends fast. One of the times when my mother flipped on me, and then went off to work, I called Jessie crying. I always told her it was the first time that I ever ''needed'' her. I mean, I used to skip school to stay up and talk to her all night on AOL (it was middle school, and early high school...). Anyway, for ten years you couldn't separate us. Her father IS a preacher, but aside from that, ... One time after she first got her Mustang we passed him on the highway and I had to hold a magazine over my face, so he couldn't see it was me.
We moved into a big white Edwardian house downtown, and didn't have internet hooked up yet. I actually went up to her work and asked her, ''Why haven't I heard from you in two weeks?'' and she told me check my e-mail. I had a feeling ''something'' wasn't right, you know? Anyway, a long story short I was running all over this old house looking for SOMEBODY'S wireless signal with my laptop! After I finally found one, I was able to begin the most painful break-up since Diana and Charles. I mean, she wrote me a full essay on why she couldn't be my friend anymore. And, all because of something I couldn't help. And to further turn this into a bad Dr. Phil episode, she KNEW I was gay before we even got really close! I felt like I was getting a freaking divorce or something, it was horrible. To compound it all, my four year long crush/friend type thing came out the closet to me the very next night(that's another story, for another time...!).
Everyone told me I looked pitiful those first few days, but me and Jessie were best friends for ten years. Not the immature ''middle school'' best friends that write each other notes, we had matured into what I would consider my first real ''best friend'' as an adult. I think that the concept of ''best friends'' sort of evolves, you know? At first, it's something of an obsession to have that sort of relationship that you can proclaim to everyone, so-in-so is your BEST friend. Slowly over time, I think it evolves into a silent ''first among equals'' status amongst all your other friends...? I sincerely hope I'm making sense at nearly 2 AM. So, after laying in bed crying and looking ratty for a few days, I got up and decided to just screw it.
We eventually made up, but it's truthfully about like two divorced people being cordial when they see each other in public. That's about the extent of it. I'm going to church for the first time in YEARS to hear her sing for the Christmas concert. And you know what else? Everyone that knows about the situation still doesn't know how I can be cordial to her. They tell me I don't need friends like her - and I don't. However, she did something for me that no one else will ever have the pleasure of doing. She sort of laid the foundation for me to be able to say ''LALALALA off'' to people and walk away when they start that stupid noise up.
So, my reason for telling this story is to make some sort of effort in helping both you and Todd, Captain. For your situation, if you feel like your friend will never change, then I'd slowly start the separation process now, so it only hurts a little versus letting it drag on so it hurts a lot. Or, maybe start branching out? Like, just not be as close? HOWEVER, on the positive side, if you think all she needs is an adjustment period, ...then be patient and give her that, maybe your story with her will be a 180 with mine. At least on your side, she's emphatically stated that she has an issue with it and doesn't blindside you ten years later! LOL. That's one thing that I can always laugh at when it comes to the Jessie issue, ...it took her ten years to decide she doesn't like gay people? Oh well. I hope my attempt at group therapy about all of these subjects is worth me staying up this late typing to y'all about it! Now, if disboards would only make an iPhone app,...I love getting an e-mail saying that someone's replied to a thread, but it takes forever to load up on my phone, so I always wait until I get home to actually get on the boards. I always end up staying up late doing homework though, and then...you know, if I type any longer, I'm going to get banned. LOL. GOODNIGHT!

Ouch, that sounds painful. I have actually had friends do that to me too, only not because I am gay but for other reasons. It really sucked but I got over it because if they couldn't put up with one stupid little thing then they really weren't worth it. But with a relationship like you had I could understand how that would feel.

:)haha Disney Queens made me laugh thanks. I dont mind that but id rather have a crown than a tiarra lol
I very much appreciate you writing your very personal story.

I wish i had the nerve to be as open. WIsh i had the nerve years ago.
My life would have been so different. I guarentee there will be plenty of people i will never ever tell. :guilty:

That must have been tough reading her email. 10 years? wow. Im sorry

And yes your description of best friends is so spot on. you seem wise, new friend!
:)

I so appreaciate you staying up late and starting over asfter you hit the back button too. Its nice to be able to talk to someone about my feelings and stuff with out feeling scared or nervous or insulted.

And no joke, i ve been thinking about getting a tattoo and have asked so many if it hurts. I want one on my shoulder or across my back.

I didnt know you can get emails when there is a reply. Thats cool
I also have an iphone but im not that fond of it. My android was much better.

I hope you enjoy the Christmas concert.
Id also like to hear the other story when you have the time.. the four year crush one.

You really sound pretty together.
Is allen your first name?
Hope todd and you have a freat sat night.

Sorry I'm late, did have a good Saturday night:D Anyway I don't have a tattoo but my sister does on her leg right above her ankle. She said it didn't hurt just tingled a bit. Everyone tells me that the worst place to get one, pain wise, is any where on the foot. Which is probably because there isn't much padding there. If I got a tattoo it would definitely be a Chinese dragon of some kind, a mermaid, or a disney villain, preferably Maleficent or Ursula. Hope you both have a good Monday:yay:

Oh, another thing. I hope to have some of my trip report posted somewhere tonight. I am still editing pictures but I'm trying to write and essay that is due tonight for my classes as well. So hopefully I can get it done real quick then start working on the report. TTYL:goodvibes

Todd, you have my full sympathy when it comes to homework...! I'm so tired of homework and work...the only words of wisdom everyone always gives me is, ''But, it's soooo worth it in the end!'' Well, that's true...but it doesn't make me feel better now >/!
My Ursula hurt sooooo bad! To make it worse, I have to get them touched up already, because some of the ink already came out. I'm putting it off for as long as I can :O!

Hey guys
So slow at work here. I. Am. Bored.

Just wanted to say hi from this stinky iPhone haha
Hope that cold is an easy one, Nurse.
When I was finishing school friends thought I was blowing them off because all I did was school , work and study.
Todd, I'm looking forward to your report
I used to read so many but haven't lately
I'm gonna hit the gym after work to wake me up

Stinky iPhone my foot! :( Don't be hating! It's noon and I'm still doing homework, laying in bed... I don't feel like getting up and getting ready for work :/ I'm just not the type to call in due to a cold, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter