Coming back to The Fort in June!

drew-in-KY

Earning My Ears
My first time was in 1976...I don't remember it, it was only in the previous year that I had been born. I vaguely remember the 2 or 3 times after, but I guess my point is that I haven't been there as a camper since I was a child.

Now my daughter is 9 and my son will be 6, and it will be their first experience at The Fort as little campers. I don't recall if my wife has ever stayed there, but I think this will be her first as well. To quote Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT!!"

:woohoo:

Don't you love passing down the "good times" to the kiddos! I'm sure you will have a fabulous family vacation. BTW- my kids first trip through Kentucky horse country last summer had them ready to move there! Beautiful!

Me, too! I haven't stayed at the Fort since 1989 and plan on bringing my kids (8 and 4) in June to experience it. We've been to WDW many times since 1989, but first time at the Fort with the kids. So excited!!!!

You know what I am so looking forward to? Standing on the dock in the morning, waiting for the boat to MK and hearing the dogs howling from the Haunted Mansion. It has to be clear and quiet, but I LOVE, LOVE that sound.

hey when are you guys going to be there in June we (wife, daughter12, son9 and I) will be there from the 5th to the 12th:cool1:

My first time was in 1976...I don't remember it, it was only in the previous year that I had been born. I vaguely remember the 2 or 3 times after, but I guess my point is that I haven't been there as a camper since I was a child.

Now my daughter is 9 and my son will be 6, and it will be their first experience at The Fort as little campers. I don't recall if my wife has ever stayed there, but I think this will be her first as well. To quote Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT!!"

:woohoo:

Welcome to the boards ! I love hear'n bout the excitement of folk who havnt been to the Fort in , FOREVER, and then returning ! :woohoo:
Ya'll are gonna have such a great time !

We'll be there 6/4 thru 6/10. My father has once again graciously agreed to let us borrow his RV. This will be my daughter's 3rd visit and my son's 2nd. Going to be awesome to share this treat with them.

We'll be there 6/4 thru 6/10. My father has once again graciously agreed to let us borrow his RV. This will be my daughter's 3rd visit and my son's 2nd. Going to be awesome to share this treat with them.

hopfully well be able to meet up with you and say hey!!

We'll be there June 4th-17 in the preferred loops. Should be real easy to spot with the signage. Hope to see some others there.

June 2 - 11 for us. Celebrating my 40th birthday on the 10th!!!! OMG...I will be FORTY!!!! I think I just said that out loud for the first time... :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter