Comfy shoes for the parks?

I have worn a few types of Crocs and only once did I get a blister and I realized later that that was a narrower style...don't know what its called but it has a white "sneaker-ish" band around the bottom that looked sporty. The clssic types are great.
Last trip I wores only SANUKs...a pair of their Yoga mat flip flops and the "pick-pocket" style slip on! The most comfy shoes I own!!! Cuter than crocs but just as comfy!!!

I got my new Crocs in the post today and they are so comfy. I brought them early to break them in. They are the Kadee style so comfy and stylish!
Got my fingers crossed that they stay comfy!

Although I haven't been to Disney yet (Will be first trip in FEBRUARY!!!) I love my Chaco's. I live in them all summer long.

My advise is for people to wear the shoes they are planning to wear and go for a 5-7 mile walk. You will know at the end of that if they will work. We just got back and I wore my fitbit the entire time. We averaged 9 miles a day. We had been walking a lot before going and my husband discovered he had a bad spot in one of his shoes after a few miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter