Comfy sandals for parks?

HayGan

We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)<b
Anyone recommend a comfy (and affordable) pair of sandals that I can wear for walking in the parks? I will mostly be wearing them with some maxi dresses as I'm moving away from shorts in the summer anymore. I want something that looks stylish yet is comfortable for lots of walking. I have a couple pairs of Crocs sandals but looking for something with a little more style.

I'm having a tough time with this as well. Tried on some tevas that were cute for shorts but don't look as good with dresses. :sad: May have to end up with them any way. At least with the maxi dresses your feet are hidden for pictures.:lmao:

I'm having a tough time with this as well. Tried on some tevas that were cute for shorts but don't look as good with dresses. :sad: May have to end up with them any way. At least with the maxi dresses your feet are hidden for pictures.:lmao:

havaianas are the most comfortable for me.

I love Teva Mush for shorts and I have a pair of Tevas with a small heel that look good with short dresses, I don't wear maxi dresses to the parks-too hot!

I love my Minnetonka flip flops. By far the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. I wear mine with shorts and some skirts. I just got a pair at Famous footwear for about $10.00 less than I normally pay. I can usually find them at DSW's for under $50.00 a pair.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up ordering a pair of Merrells from Shoebuy. After their 25% off sandals, 12% back thru Upromise and 6% back from my Visa card, they are less than $60. They have a back strap which I like for lots of walking. I've always had luck with Merrells so I 'm hoping these will work!

wolve508135_99261_jb.jpg

I see you got some, but I just wanted to share...

I was never really a fan of Teva's but i just bought some for my trip (in 2 days) and OMG, they are like walking on air!! So super comfy!! I just hope they'll be broken in enough in 2 days!!

I also tried on some J-41 sandals that were really cute and comfy but the price tag scared me away.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up ordering a pair of Merrells from Shoebuy. After their 25% off sandals, 12% back thru Upromise and 6% back from my Visa card, they are less than $60. They have a back strap which I like for lots of walking. I've always had luck with Merrells so I 'm hoping these will work!

wolve508135_99261_jb.jpg
Cute!

I was never really a fan of Teva's but i just bought some for my trip (in 2 days) and OMG, they are like walking on air!! So super comfy!! I just hope they'll be broken in enough in 2 days!!

I also tried on some J-41 sandals that were really cute and comfy but the price tag scared me away.

Which ones did you get? Love my Mush flip flops, but need another sandal.

Yellowbox flip flops!! Super cute and very comfy. I prefer the wide strap style for disney days.

I love, love, love :love: my Orthoheel sandals. They are the most comfortable sandals that I've ever worn. Plenty of cushioning and arch support but they aren't ugly orthopedic shoes. The come in a variety of styles that can be worn with capris or skirts quite easily.

The only problem is that they are not cheap. Every once in a while, QVC features them and that's when I'll order a couple of pairs.

msmama said:
I got these: http://www.amazon.com/Teva-Womens-Tirra-Sandal-Black/dp/B003AYC6NC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1365723190&sr=8-2&keywords=teva

I liked that they weren't as "water shoe-y" as some other Tivas. They could actually pass as "nicer" sandals.

I've had Mush flip flops in the past, but I don't know if they've changed or my feet have changed, but they really didn't fit well for me.

The teva mush DID change. Most stores are now carrying the mush II. The original mush are only available from the teva website.

msmama said:

I got some j-41 shoes cheap from dsw!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter