Comfort Suites Nassau- bill total please!

nextcruz

Mouseketeer
We have booked Comfort Suites to use Atlantis water park and pools in the past. However, the "incidental" charges seem to be much higher than we paid in 2008.

Can a recent cruiser provide a breakdown of the bill - including the energy fee, housekeeping, etc? From my calculation, it appears my $175 room will end up costing $288!! Yikes!!

you are probably right this is from my JULY invoice i was emailed

tax of 18.00% to nightly rate and then 12.95 occupancy tax per person! (OUCH)

Hotel Alerts:Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room. Energy surcharge: 12.95 per person per night. Housekeeping gratuities: 5.00 per person per night These are additional charges not included in nightly estimated total and must be paid directly at the hotel. Persons 16 and older are charged as adults. 3rd/4th person charged 40.00 per night + tax and service charges.

Holy smokes!! My $225 room will end up being $363

That's what I read on their web site too.
But last time they didn't charge me the housekeeping fee or the extra adult room fee. So I'm looking for someone who has recently gone to provide and actual breakdown of the charges.

ANYONE??

That's what I read on their web site too.
But last time they didn't charge me the housekeeping fee or the extra adult room fee. So I'm looking for someone who has recently gone to provide and actual breakdown of the charges.

ANYONE??

we have been 4 times since 2005 and we have never not been charged all the fee's, you must have been lucky.

What is the best way to book Comfort Suites? Expedia? Their website? I'm considering this for our dec. Cruise.

Is it a better rate than the Atlantis Resort?

How do we get there? Water taxi? Taxi?

Thank you guys :goodvibes

we have been 4 times since 2005 and we have never not been charged all the fee's, you must have been lucky.

Thanks - so do you have a breakdown of total charges??

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A BREAKDOWN OF TOTAL CHARGES?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter