• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Comfort Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach

agotta

<font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>
Has anyone stayed there prior to their cruise? We got a good deal for park & Cruise, so we can leave the rental car. Any opinions??

Amanda

We stayed there prior to our Jan 22 cruise. The room was large and well laid out, but the couch and the carpet were in serious need of cleaning. The rest of the hotel was nice. It was a very short walk to the beach and there were plenty of places to eat nearby. I would consider staying there again, but would also look at other options. Maybe it was just our room.

We also just stayed here in September 2004. One hurricane had hit, and we were in the middle of another coming in. I was impressed with everything considering they obviously had some damage, and were shortstaffed.

We loved the location, and it was jus perfect for our party of 11..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter