Comfort Inn Main Gate

mamabear3710

Earning My Ears
Anyone care to rate Comfort Inn Main Gate (about 2 miles from Disney gate)? Just saw a rate of about $62.00/nite for when I want to go. I know someone out there can help me. Thanks so much!

We stayed at the Comfort Suite Maingate East last summer, and it was nice. I believe the property is two-three years old. We had a 2 queen bed suite, couch, mini-fridge, microwave, and a safe. These are all interior access rooms. The rooms were very clean, and management staff was very helpful. The pool and hot tub were normal size. Pool is approx 5 ft deep. They do have a fairly large breakfast buffet, with several choices. EX: cereal, donuts, muffins, fruit, etc. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Try checking www.hotelmartusa.com. We got a special rate last year of $49.99 per night with taxes! I am not sure what they are running for now. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter