• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Comfort Inn LBV

We are staying at the Comfort Inn LBV right now..it is very nice..must have had some major changes since the bad reviews...according to management all the rooms have been redone...all of the staff have been great...we checked in and were surprised by the rooms...clean roomy looks similiar to the pics of CSR on a bit smaller scale maybe...when we checked in the toilet was leaking like the wax seal wasn't done right..they immediately moved us to another room down the hallway...today our toilet stopped up within 10 mins the guy came up and plunged it and called the manager to tell him our toilet was leaking...they offered a new room or to fix the toilet but that we could not stay and not have something done they considered it a hazard...within an hour or so a person came and fixed it....I would book this hotel in the future and intend to do so soon....the pool is nice...not huge in the shape of a triangle(kinda)...big enough for kids and more....I would say try this hotel it is not like any other Comfort Inn I have stayed at in the past..

Joyce

Thanks so much for the info! I can't wait!

Have a great vacation!

I am so glad I found this thread. i will be staying her over NYE for 2 nights. But prob is I can't drive so I guess I will be taking a taxi to and from Epcot for my NYE celebrations. Glad to see reviews have been great. BTW got it for 49/night on hotwire.

So how does their transportation work? Do they only run a couple of times a day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter