• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista

Have stayed there four times..at bargain rates....no problems....to avoid hwy noise try a get a room opposite the I-4 side.:cool1:

I stayed there many moons ago but we found the shuttle to be very crowded and rather sporatic. We usually were on the first shuttle going there and it was always jam packed and going home seems we had to wait forever and it was crowded beyond belief. but then that was in the 90's it may have gotten better.

We've stayed twice and are going March 6-14th. Nothing fancy but it is clean close to everything. We have also had a car so don't know about the shuttles.

I stayed there a couple years ago. It was nice, clean, had a bar in the hotel.

Go for it

Jason

We are staying there in June for 6 nights. I hope it is OK..never have been there. But, we are getting a family suite, which works out well for the 3 kids. It has a micro and fridge in there which we need, and free Cont breakfast. I hear the breakfast is not that great. It all works well for us.

Stayed in the standard room w/2 beds and the family suites.
The family suites have 3 bunk beds, TV & dresser and a seperate walled off area, and 1 large bed, TV and dresser for the adults.

All rooms have a microwave, fridge and safe.
The sink is outside of the bathroom w/toilet, tub&shower.

Up to 3 kids eat free w/paying adult in restaurant.
(You can get free continental breakfast, or upgrade to the breakfast buffett w/make your own Mickey Waffles)

GREAT location, so close to Downtown Disney and its very easy to hop onto I-4. Lots of shopping, eats, and convenience shops close by.
Its very easy to get arround in this hotel area.

Also, the parking lot at the hotel is monitored arround the clock. You need to show your parking permit to enter the parking lot (it is given to you at check in)

We stayed there in 1997 for our honeymoon for 2 weeks! We had a room on the ground floor away from the I4. The pool was fine and the hotel was fine. Our honeymoon was a gift from my parents, so we were just happy to have one. The nice thing if you don't have a car (and we didn't) was that you could walk to many different restaurants and shopping, including liquor stores, and we did use the shuttle exclusively to get to both WDW and US. The WDW shuttle was fine -- it's a short ride. The shuttle to US was a bit more of a pain because it had many stops and the driver did some scary u-turns and such.

Stayed there a year ago and never again. We had the misfortune of getting a dirty room-checked 3 others before we found a "clean" room. The room smelled like the pool and had a very wet floor. I think we were in the older end of the hotel and found it to be in need of renovations. The staff was great and the breakfast was not bad, not great but ok. The location was very good, easy to get to all the attractions and the rates are good-just not very clean and has a lot of noise from rte 4. I hope by now it has been fixed up and will not be too bad-I would be interested to see some new reviews. Good luck

We stayed there last August and will be back this August. I wouldn't eat at the restaurant there, but the rooms were clean and we enjoyed the pool even.

we are staying there for one night...next Friday! :banana:

we are staying there for one night...next Friday! :banana:

Please let us know what you think...

We will be there in June, and from what I read it seems it will be fine for us. We are simple people, as long as its clean, then I am AOK;)

What was wrong with the restaurant?:confused3

Very little choice of food and it wasn't very good for what you paid, even with kids free. There are so many restaurants in the area that it was worth our while to go to one of them to eat, unless we were drop dead tired, in which case, we had the pizza man bring it to us!

WE just returned from 27 nites at the Comfort Inn. We had a fourth floor room facing I-4. We asked for a king size bed and were accomodated. Once we were in our room we never heard any traffic noises from I-4 and I'm a light sleeper.
I don't understand the complaints about the continental breakfast, normally continental means coffee, juice,pastry. You had a choice of hot or cold cereal, fruit medley (I believe it was canned but so what ), fresh bananas, juice, coffee, milk, tea, white or wheat bread(they had toasters available) mini donuts and muffins. I for one dont even eat that myself for breakfast. Also the complaints about long lines waiting to get in, the room is very large, but if you go anywhere that is busy, you are going to wait.
I plan on going back again for another month in November.
Oh, also, the staff were extremely polite and friendly.:banana: :dance3:

WE just returned from 27 nites at the Comfort Inn. We had a fourth floor room facing I-4. We asked for a king size bed and were accomodated. Once we were in our room we never heard any traffic noises from I-4 and I'm a light sleeper.
I don't understand the complaints about the continental breakfast, normally continental means coffee, juice,pastry. You had a choice of hot or cold cereal, fruit medley (I believe it was canned but so what ), fresh bananas, juice, coffee, milk, tea, white or wheat bread(they had toasters available) mini donuts and muffins. I for one dont even eat that myself for breakfast. Also the complaints about long lines waiting to get in, the room is very large, but if you go anywhere that is busy, you are going to wait.
I plan on going back again for another month in November.
Oh, also, the staff were extremely polite and friendly.:banana: :dance3:

Glad to hear you had a great stay. WOW, 27 nights at a hotel. That is a long stay :)
We are staying for 6 nights in June. It seems from your description that the free cont breakfast will be just fine for our family. My 2 1/2 yr old LOVES donuts, so she will be very happy :)

Glad to hear (mostly) good reviews. We'll be staying just 1 night - 4/27 - before checking into the Poly. As someone else said, for one night - as long as it's clean and safe, we'll be fine!

Glad to hear (mostly) good reviews. We'll be staying just 1 night - 4/27 - before checking into the Poly. As someone else said, for one night - as long as it's clean and safe, we'll be fine!

Same for us - 11/07 for one night before checking into the Poly. Please let us know how it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter