• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come see my new place!

I like the pictures too. Did you do that thing where you project an image on the wall and then trace it? We did that to create some artwork for DD's room and they came out great.

lil mermaid said:
I like the pictures too. Did you do that thing where you project an image on the wall and then trace it? We did that to create some artwork for DD's room and they came out great.

Sure looks like it. Really familiar poses.

greenyskp said:
ouch. Its actually a duplex. Though no one lives on the other side of it yet.

And I do know what you mean. Thanks for sinking to my level instead of being a mature adult.

:wave2:

I have seen some pretty nice trailers, double-wides, modular homes, etc. and I would never call their inhabitants trash, so I guess I have a little way to go before reaching your level.

You are twenty. At what point do you plan on becoming an adult and taking responsibility for your behavior?

momof2inPA said:
I have seen some pretty nice trailers, double-wides, modular homes, etc. and I would never call their inhabitants trash, so I guess I have a little way to go before reaching your level.

You are twenty. At what point do you plan on becoming an adult and taking responsibility for your behavior?

I'm not trying to start anything here but why are you even bothering asking her that? If you don't agree with what her views are, then by all means ignore her. It's not like your ever going to meet her or have to work with her. Just let her be, and live your life. It is way to short to bother with this stuff.

BTW-by my posting this it in no way means that I agree with what her views may or may not be either. Just trying to play peacemaker.

lil mermaid said:

She my DD. And she drew them freehand, freeze framing the shot she wanted from the DVD, and then printing it out.

She very talented! :lovestruc

Gwene65 said:
I'm not trying to start anything here but why are you even bothering asking her that? If you don't agree with what her views are, then by all means ignore her. It's not like your ever going to meet her or have to work with her. Just let her be, and live your life. It is way to short to bother with this stuff.

BTW-by my posting this it in no way means that I agree with what her views may or may not be either. Just trying to play peacemaker.

It's nice that you are trying to make peace, but in situations where racist and evil comments are made, there should be accountability. Plus, I don't think her apartment is nicer than most trailers, and I hoped to point this out. She shouldn't be making fun of people in mobile homes when she isn't any better off.

As for her webpage, I hope that exposing the OP's comments to a larger population than just her friends will show her how hurtful and hateful they were (and I question whether her attire in that link was appropriate for the DIS). Now that the link has been removed, I guess the situation is corrected. I also wonder how her mom feels about the comments made on the webpage.

For the record, another poster pm'd me and said she was told not to discuss this topic by a webmaster. I didn't realize this subject was off topic, since the OP had provided the link to her webpage in her personal DIS information. If the mods need to delete my posts, feel free, but I still think people should stand up to racism, on the internet and in real life.

You know, isn't there some kind of copyright laws where you can't copy Disney images and sell them at a profit? I think that is what the OP is doing since she said in her blog that she had been commissioned to do 4 paintings at 40.00 a piece.

momof2inPA said:
It's nice that you are trying to make peace, but in situations where racist and evil comments are made, there should be accountability. Plus, I don't think her apartment is nicer than most trailers, and I hoped to point this out. She shouldn't be making fun of people in mobile homes when she isn't any better off.

As for her webpage, I hope that exposing the OP's comments to a larger population than just her friends will show her how hurtful and hateful they were (and I question whether her attire in that link was appropriate for the DIS). Now that the link has been removed, I guess the situation is corrected. I also wonder how her mom feels about the comments made on the webpage.

I was wondering the same thing. I would be devastated if I ever saw such hateful, vitriolic things on anything associated with my child. :confused3

lil mermaid said:
I was wondering the same thing. I would be devastated if I ever saw such hateful, vitriolic things on anything associated with my child. :confused3

I'd be sick to my stomach if that was my child. :confused3

Unless she has written permission by Disney, she is committing copyright infringment. And, from what I understand, Disney is very protective of their copyright.

elliemae1192 said:
OK, am I the only one who is now COMPLETELY lost? :confused3

Me too! But that is pretty common for me around here! I am assuming that posts got deleted because I can't follow any of this after page 3.

I know! I'm reading along. Looking at pics of her new place, remembering my first place :rotfl: and all of a sudden...Twilight Zone. :confused3

seenoevil.gif

Nancy said:
no fair...rub it in that you know whiel some of us don't! :teeth:
:teeth: Sorry. I'd share but I've gotten the impression that the topic is off limits per the Mods. Suffice to say, it would probably make you mad if you knew what was up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter