Come One Come All,Maybe 4 trips in 1? WHAT DID WE DO??? 6/29!

So we just had a torrential downpour and the street is FLOODED...Well since we were sitting in bored and the tv went out (Directv ugh) we decided to run outside and play in the rain...Daddy made us pose quickly for a photo...and then we resumed...Here is our drowned rat picture:
47b7d911b3127cceb824d069831900000026108BZuWzNu3bC

You can't really tell how bad it was raining but we were having a blast---don't know what is up with Trae's face? HAHA...I was also cooking on the grill and have to go back out to get my meat--but wanted to share this with you all.
I can't wait to make more silly memories in....

24 days on the 24th! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love the Rain Pic....My Kiddos love playing in the Rain...So much fun...& don't feel bad about the TV going out when I was a Kid we had ...oh the Horror...3 Whole Channels...when they came in focus!!!!:lmao:

:scared1:

Love the Rain Pic....My Kiddos love playing in the Rain...So much fun...& don't feel bad about the TV going out when I was a Kid we had ...oh the Horror...3 Whole Channels...when they came in focus!!!!:lmao:

:scared1:

LOL!!! The kids don't even get to watch much tv, but my son is a HUGE fan of Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel. We've been learning all about sharks and whales this week...Going outside in the rain was a great way to burn off some energy when it is too gloomy to do anything else. There went my 3 mile walk...:(

SO I am having a slight panic attack...When I asked TC if he had to pick ONE TS to eat at again this trip what would it be and he answered TEPPANYAKI I was all for it (one of my TOP fave TS) and then heard about to refurbs...then the announcement came that it would be open in time...

WELLLLLL upon a thread and a call to Disney Dining it seems the opening is not until mid September now...WAHHHHH. There is literally NOTHING available for my night and I am bumming. I am sad that I may not get a chance to eat there again for quite awhile (if I really do take a year or 2 off from WDW *snicker*).

OK, just had to vent...

Now for the positive...My manager calls me in her office today to give me my review and raise amount (I got an outstanding with is VERY hard to come buy at my job *bowing* Thank you thank you) and then tells me she wants ME to plan her first EVER Disney vacation with her kids and grandkids...SUCH a big task as NONE of them have been...It'll be a family of 8---her, her hubby, her 2 sons, 2 DILS and 2 small children (4 and 2). She wants me to literally sit down and go over all her resort choices, best bang for her buck in terms of space and sleeping for them, ticket choices, ADR's...ALL of it and this is for next May (So I have to wait for rates and what not)...So if this isn't going to put me in a LETS GO TO WDW mood I don't know what will. I will be so jealous--but will have fun spending her $$ LOL...Her budget is about $6500-$7000 for 7 days 6 nights (they want to do 1 day @ Seaworld and 1 @ US) so I recommended they skip MGM and Epcot with the small kids and do 2 days MK and 1 AK and make sure she plans at least 1 rest day (she may even add 1-2 days to her stay if possible).

So that is my Disney news for the day ;)

Her budget is about $6500-$7000 for 7 days 6 nights (they want to do 1 day @ Seaworld and 1 @ US) so I recommended they skip MGM and Epcot with the small kids and do 2 days MK and 1 AK and make sure she plans at least 1 rest day (she may even add 1-2 days to her stay if possible).

:eek: I wish that was my budget....

SO I am having a slight panic attack...When I asked TC if he had to pick ONE TS to eat at again this trip what would it be and he answered TEPPANYAKI I was all for it (one of my TOP fave TS) and then heard about to refurbs...then the announcement came that it would be open in time...

WELLLLLL upon a thread and a call to Disney Dining it seems the opening is not until mid September now...WAHHHHH. There is literally NOTHING available for my night and I am bumming. I am sad that I may not get a chance to eat there again for quite awhile (if I really do take a year or 2 off from WDW *snicker*).

OK, just had to vent...

Now for the positive...My manager calls me in her office today to give me my review and raise amount (I got an outstanding with is VERY hard to come buy at my job *bowing* Thank you thank you) and then tells me she wants ME to plan her first EVER Disney vacation with her kids and grandkids...SUCH a big task as NONE of them have been...It'll be a family of 8---her, her hubby, her 2 sons, 2 DILS and 2 small children (4 and 2). She wants me to literally sit down and go over all her resort choices, best bang for her buck in terms of space and sleeping for them, ticket choices, ADR's...ALL of it and this is for next May (So I have to wait for rates and what not)...So if this isn't going to put me in a LETS GO TO WDW mood I don't know what will. I will be so jealous--but will have fun spending her $$ LOL...Her budget is about $6500-$7000 for 7 days 6 nights (they want to do 1 day @ Seaworld and 1 @ US) so I recommended they skip MGM and Epcot with the small kids and do 2 days MK and 1 AK and make sure she plans at least 1 rest day (she may even add 1-2 days to her stay if possible).

That stinks about not getting Teppenyaki... I will eat something for you While I am there....so Let me know what you want & I will eat it & take a pic for you!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: on the Job review & the Planning Deal...that should get you a huge raise!!!!!

:cool2:

:eek: I wish that was my budget....

LOL!!! Well you figure mine was $4500 and she has 4 more adults then I do so.....I just couldn't swing that unless I saved to go every 2-3 years instead

That stinks about not getting Teppenyaki... I will eat something for you While I am there....so Let me know what you want & I will eat it & take a pic for you!!!

I just called back and was chatting with the CM about the opening---guess what? It changed to 10/31 she said...so I got a list of places that had openings and am calling back again in a few with my choice (not too sure about this but I am going with Chefs de France) I will verify the opening date yet again. I hope for you that it is in September but the CM said she was looking at the note attached to the location on her screen.

OK...editing..just spoke with ANOTHER CM who said mid to end of Sept...Seems they ALL are saying something different.

I just called back and was chatting with the CM about the opening---guess what? It changed to 10/31 she said...so I got a list of places that had openings and am calling back again in a few with my choice (not too sure about this but I am going with Chefs de France) I will verify the opening date yet again. I hope for you that it is in September but the CM said she was looking at the note attached to the location on her screen.

OK...editing..just spoke with ANOTHER CM who said mid to end of Sept...Seems they ALL are saying something different.

I am on hold with WDWDine right Now I hope your edit is right!!!!

:headache:

I am on hold with WDWDine right Now I hope your edit is right!!!!

:headache:

Make sure you keep me posted...There is a thread where many others called and it is being told an opening 9/15 and that seems to be the most quoted date. I hope for you it's true...

If not and it's any help I called and was given a HUGE list of open slots throughout World Showcase for my cancelled Teppan Edo night. So even though I didn't want Chefs de France I at least have a filler. :rolleyes:

Hi,
Yes, that is how it is working. The leader for the group I was placed in is going to do the CD's so that you only get your pictures. I too hope it works out good. A lot of Diser's have done it, since they started the Cd's.
It is posted on the budget boards, in case anyone else is looking for the thread.
Michelle,
I help someone plan their trip to Disney last year. It was so fun at first, then depressing!

I have been searching for the thread with no luck....Hmmmm I would like to learn more!

Never mind I found it...
I guess what happens is a bunch of people get in on a photopass cd purchase...You have 1 person make an account and then everyone has the log in. Each person will upload all the card #'s that they used while @ the parks. From there you have 30 days from when the FIRST card is claimed to edit and order pictures...Once everyone is happy with the photos they order the CD to one address, that person is then responsible for burning copies of the CD for the others in the group...

Makes the cost really low especially if you get TONS of pics. Could work out for 5 people to just over $20 (with shipping) if you do the prepay.
I'd just be nervous---and the other thing is--don't you end up with everyone elses family photos on your CD?

Make sure you keep me posted...There is a thread where many others called and it is being told an opening 9/15 and that seems to be the most quoted date. I hope for you it's true...

If not and it's any help I called and was given a HUGE list of open slots throughout World Showcase for my cancelled Teppan Edo night. So even though I didn't want Chefs de France I at least have a filler. :rolleyes:

It is supposed to be open On 9/15 so we will keep our fingers crossed!!!!
Have you eaten in France before...Our experience was no so great>>>but it was a while Back!!!

It is supposed to be open On 9/15 so we will keep our fingers crossed!!!!
Have you eaten in France before...Our experience was no so great>>>but it was a while Back!!!

Oh geesh..you really are evil aren't you??? Now I am second guessing myself with France...I looked at all the menus and that was the only one CLOSE to anything the 4 of us would eat. sigh...I guess I can stick it out for just 1 meal.

Okay Michelle, you are OFFICIALLY a bad influence on me!!
I not only went out and bought the Crocs (they ARE awesome)
But now I'm taking pictures of my FEET too!!! I HATE my feet!!!

Craziness!!!

Just stumbled across your pre-trippie and love it! Your trip is soooo close...I'm a bit jealous:goodvibes Happy Planning!

Just stumbled across your pre-trippie and love it! Your trip is soooo close...I'm a bit jealous:goodvibes Happy Planning!

Aww, thanks. Yours will be here before you know it..I still feel like mine is forever away, but it seems like yesterday I was saying "I just booked" @ 160 days out.

Your children and dogs are adorable!

I wanted to say I loved reading your reports.. I share a Birthday with you... I will be turning 31 with the mouse on Sept 26th... I've spent many a b-day there..
I hope you huys have a great time.. I love all the surprises you have planned..

I wanted to say I loved reading your reports.. I share a Birthday with you... I will be turning 31 with the mouse on Sept 26th... I've spent many a b-day there..
I hope you huys have a great time.. I love all the surprises you have planned..

Thanks for reading. Seems there are a few of us on this board with that birthday. I wish I could spend every birthday with the Mouse..I am so jealous you get to do it again this year, but happy for you as it would be my dream to be there more years---just don't see it happening again for a long time.

I am trying to swing a few more surprises but who knows if I can pull them off. We'll see ;)

Did you say that Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki will be closed until the end of October now? :scared1:

This is what it says here, **Closed for refurbishment Now - 8/20/07

That is gonna stink if we have to find something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter