Come on read it!! Time to gain weight but so worth it! Pretrip report 06/23-07/06!!!

im not too sure if i will be able to get back on here before i go so this may be my last post! i am now at 4 days, we leave on tuesday. tomorrow i check in online for my 2nd week, have to go get my hair done, sunday is fathers day plus cleaning and packing day and DH has to get his hair cut at his mom's, so that will be a busy day. and then monday, me and chynna will be off tanning, getting our nails done, shopping for last minute stuff for her and i guess packing!

so if i can get on before i go, i will. if not, i will talk to you all when i get back!!!!
:banana::woohoo::dance3:

I hope that you have a wonderful trip! You leave just one day before me! :yay:

I can't believe it's here already!! Have a safe and happy holiday and we will patiently await your first post on your Trip Report.

Take care and enjoy every moment with Chynna:hug:

can't wait to read your reviews. :woohoo: Have a wonderful time!:)

i can't believe it's here already!! Have a safe and happy holiday and we will patiently await your first post on your trip report.

Take care and enjoy every moment with chynna:hug:

popcorn:: Joining in popcorn::

i hope that you have a wonderful trip! You leave just one day before me! :yay:

thank you everyone!!!! I leave in like a day and a half!!!!!!! See you all when i get back!!!!

hey everyone! we got back yesterday :sad2: im happy to be home but im also so sad to have left there. i have not had a chance to get any of my pictures online yet but i promise im going to try to do that soon. im in the middle of planning my aunt's bridal shower too which is on august 2nd so im a bit jammed! just wanted to say that im back! talk to everyone soon!

Welcome home! Cannot wait to read all about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter