Come on Estoppel!!!!

My contract passed ROFR on 9/14. Is there anything i need to do for the Estoppel process or I do just sit back and wait?

Sit back and wait. Disney has "promised" about speeding this up to 10 days but so far it seems to be pixie dust! Looks like ROFR is running ~22 days now.

Sit back and wait. Disney has "promised" about speeding this up to 10 days but so far it seems to be pixie dust! Looks like ROFR is running ~22 days now.
I am at 30 days tomorrow... people are right, this part of the process is worse than waiting on ROFR.

Hoping for pixie dust and blt Magic to get my docs tomorrow. *** said I should receive them in 10-14 days from how things have been running.

girli565---$90-$10,800-120-SSR-March-79/'15, 120/'16, 120/'17 -sent 9/2 for ROFR, Passed ROFR on 9/23!

Finished one wait and now on to the next one, lol! We are using ***, any idea on average wait times?

Last edited:
One month and ten days, still waiting :badpc:⏳

Looks like the 8/14 ROFR group's paperwork went to the bottom of the pile.

This is killing me. Our sellers are international, and from what I'm reading in another thread, I may have another 3 week wait on them getting something notarized. I was patient for so long, and now I'm just getting antsy. Heaven help me if they back out (reading horror stories on here).

This is killing me. Our sellers are international, and from what I'm reading in another thread, I may have another 3 week wait on them getting something notarized. I was patient for so long, and now I'm just getting antsy. Heaven help me if they back out (reading horror stories on here).

I hope they are not the same sellers we had (they were selling 3 separate contracts). After our agent emailed them twice, they responded on September 9 that they were taking the documents to be notarized and would send them express by Fed Ex. We passed estoppel on August 10. As of today, no documents have been received from them. Since it is after 45 days, I cancelled the contract for their failure to complete their part of the contract. Our agent urged me to stick with it, however, I am not confident that the sellers have even sent the documents at this point. We made an offer on another contract and so we will start over, hopefully with a seller who actually wants to sell their points. Just wish that I had some recourse against the seller, but I don't.

I called on Tuesday, the Title company said by Thursday it would be done, and of course still not done. This process is a joke...

And of course today is finally the day. After much complaining finally got our closing papers today. Took 42 days since ROFR on 8/14

And of course today is finally the day. After much complaining finally got our closing papers today. Took 42 days since ROFR on 8/14

I sent an email at 4pm asking for the status on mine (also 8/14), and got the closing docs emailed to me an hour and a half later. Interesting.

I sent an email at 4pm asking for the status on mine (also 8/14), and got the closing docs emailed to me an hour and a half later. Interesting.
I sent an email also, was told they were waiting for my loan information and I should receive my closing docs next week.

No closing documents for us yet... Passed ROFR on 8/24.

Estoppel... One more thing without rhyme or reason...

No closing documents for us yet... Passed ROFR on 8/24.

Estoppel... One more thing without rhyme or reason...
me neither.... looks like at least one more week. How long from closing documents to getting our points? I need my points by Nov. 2!

me neither.... looks like at least one more week. How long from closing documents to getting our points? I need my points by Nov. 2!

Looks like from the day you close to the day you get your letter with your membership number is roughly 3 weeks. We got our docs yesterday, and it says they want to close on the 8th, so roughly 4 werks from docs to close? You could probably get in faster if you try calling for your number instead of waiting for the letter.

We passed on 8/24 too so tomorrow is 35 days. Urgh! It just seems like each step takes longer and longer.

Looks like from the day you close to the day you get your letter with your membership number is roughly 3 weeks. We got our docs yesterday, and it says they want to close on the 8th, so roughly 4 werks from docs to close? You could probably get in faster if you try calling for your number instead of waiting for the letter.

For what it's worth, we closed on our first contract on Friday, 9/11, and received the letter in the mail (NJ) on Saturday, 9/26, 15 days later. This was the only part of the process that went faster than expected!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter