Come on Estoppel!!!!

Hi. I received and sent back closing documents today (ROFR 6/18). I happen to inquire from the closing agent this morning, and lo and behold, she said it was "checked" last night by our agent. But really, I have no idea when they received Estoppel - is there a way to tell? I guess it really doesn't matter at this point except to update this forum.

Hi. I received and sent back closing documents today (ROFR 6/18). I happen to inquire from the closing agent this morning, and lo and behold, she said it was "checked" last night by our agent. But really, I have no idea when they received Estoppel - is there a way to tell? I guess it really doesn't matter at this point except to update this forum.
Awesome. Good for you! I don't think there is a way to tell unless u ask the agent which at this point really doesn't matter all that much. Good luck closing!

Received closing docs today!:yay: Timeline is below. Hopefully sellers send their docs in quickly, mine are going out this afternoon, and I can move onto the last step quickly!! Good luck everybody still waiting!!
Offer 5/26
ROFR 6/19
Estoppel 7/20
Received closing Doc 7/24

Even though I don't know exactly when Estoppel happened, I will update my timeline before moving on:

Offer 5/24
ROFR 6/18
Closing Docs 7/23

Thanks for the info and company - see you all in the Closing time thread!

Received closing docs today!:yay: Timeline is below. Hopefully sellers send their docs in quickly, mine are going out this afternoon, and I can move onto the last step quickly!! Good luck everybody still waiting!!
Offer 5/26
ROFR 6/19
Estoppel 7/20
Congratulations! !:cheer2:

Even though I don't know exactly when Estoppel happened, I will update my timeline before moving on:

Offer 5/24
ROFR 6/18
Closing Docs 7/23

Thanks for the info and company - see you all in the Closing time thread!
Woo-hoo, almost there! party:party:

Ahh still nothing. That's super frustrating to me because now it seems like the title company we went through is gonna be slow for the whole process. I'm beginning to think this process is never ending.

Ahh still nothing. That's super frustrating to me because now it seems like the title company we went through is gonna be slow for the whole process. I'm beginning to think this process is never ending.
Did you try calling to see how things were going? Maybe that would help.

I emailed the other day and they said by the end of the week. Then today I just emailed and they're waiting on additional paperwork, but just got it, so we should get them this afternoon.
Awesome. Good news. I just mailed all of my stuff...never been this happy to spend this much:)

Offer 5/26
ROFR 6/19
Estoppel 7/20

That's great! Congratulations!!

Just got closing documents. On the way to the bank to get the certified check and notary done

Just got closing documents. On the way to the bank to get the certified check and notary done
From my ONE experience and from what others have written, only the seller needs a notary. Double check your documents because the deed was forwarded to us as a reference, but it has to be signed by the sellers.

From my ONE experience and from what others have written, only the seller needs a notary. Double check your documents because the deed was forwarded to us as a reference, but it has to be signed by the sellers.
We did not need a notary either---I don't know how it works if you are financing it, but if you are paying yourself, no notary needed for buyer.

We needed a notary because we financed half of it. My husband has never had a major loan or anything before and we wanted to establish his credit better.

So do they let us know when it's officially closed or how do we know that? Also our closed by date is August 4th, so what happens if it's not closed by then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter